Author Topic: Chepeast place for Surgery on the East Coast???  (Read 1865 times)

Offline micheal

• Bronze Member
I live on Long Island (NY) and i went for a free consultation. $5900 bucks for the procedure. No payment plans or anything, plus $500 bucks to book the date... all money paid in full before surgery. Its to much money for me at this point in time and i really want the surgery soon. Im 18 years old, i hide my gyne well but if i wore normal clothing to my size it would be extremley noticeable. Im 5'7 178 lbs your normal athlete type build, except i have gyne and it ruins my physique, and has made me gain a few extra lbs because i dont want to work out to pretrude the gyne. I have had gyne since i was 12 yrs old, its gradually getting worse and worse.

Im willing to travel to PA, NJ, MA, CT, OR VA to have the procedure done depending on the prices. $6000+ bucks for the surgery sounds a bit much, i wish i had the money id book the appointment for tomorrow. So if anyone can help a former gyne brother out, please do.

Thank you guys  :)

Offline Favre

• Posting Member
I got my surgery with Dr. Silverman in Boston MA and he charged me around 5300 for everything.  I am not sure about finance but you can send him an email and he usually responds within a day or two.
Surgery: Nov 4th 2005 by Dr. Silverman (Boston, MA)
http://www.ricksilverman.com/

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
it would cost you less than 3000 canadian dollars (im guessing roughly 2500 USD)  to have it done in Canada, either Montreal or Toronto.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024