Author Topic: When to do it?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline jacob547

Hi.
 I have had gyno since puberty.  Back then, I was overweight and when my nipples were much larger than normal, I just assumed that it was because I was so fat.  Over the past year and a half, I have been working out regularly and have toned up to 6'0" 195 lbs.  However, my gyno is as bad as ever.  I have talked to my family physician, a surgeon, my parents, and friends of the family who have had the surgery performed.  
    My question is this.  I am a college student who is in an ROTC program at school and therefore constantly active, and in the summer I am a camp counselor, for the second half at least.  From all of your experiences, when would be the best time during the year to look into having the surgery?  Christmas break for me is a month in Dec and Jan and Summer lasts from early May to mid August.
  Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
jacob....

Welcome to the Site Dude....  :)

If you want to hide the fact that you had surgery, like most of the guys here, then the cooler months would be best as you can get away with wearing a baggy sweat shirt over the tensor and pads (very bulky) and not get noticed. Other than that, it doesn't really matter.... IMO anyways....  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 07:28:50 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Yeah this was and is still a big concern for me.
I live in Australia and there is no way I could waer the vest for 2-4 weeks in the summer here, which has just started now and will last till april.

Winter is the only viable option in my opinion for people in really hot places...

Id sure like to hear from someone though, who got surgery in the middle of summer in a place like australia,spain or florida or the like...
... and the saga continues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024