Author Topic: First photos  (Read 3911 times)

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Been here a while, posting photos for the first time.

Online Johndoe1

Thanks for the pictures. You are shaped a lot like me. I like how the underwires shape and define your underbust while giving a natural lift. I would guess dressing is easier than you might have thought with that type of support. It has been for me and made it easier to transition to everyday wear of support where I am physically more comfortable than being braless. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Haven't worn it except to try it on, probably trying tomorrow. I'll be around home in case I decide it's uncomfortable. I've been wearing a bra most every day since about March. Occasionally I'll get it in my head that "I don't need one today" either because they're dirty or going to a friend's house that are "huggers" or because I have to run out to the store after I've changed out of work clothes. I always come to regret it. I hate going out braless. 

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
What.brand is it ?looks like a nice fit.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Dominique mystique minimizer

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
First wearing today went well. Found it very comfortable and I didn't have to adjust the bra all day. Very nice change from the Bali ones I'm trying to replace because they've stretched out far to quickly. I did have too adjust myself in the cups a few times but overall the support felt great and if never have guessed an underwire could be so comfy. 

Online Johndoe1

It is amazing how comfortable an underwire bra can be when you get one that is the proper size and style for your body and how you can shape your look with the different styles of underwire bras. You have far less appearance options with a soft cup bra, but soft cup bras do have their place. While I wear underwire exclusively, I do own one soft cup bra for certain occasions when wearing an underwire is not advised. With underwire bras, you can minimize the look or make your breasts more prominent.

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
It’s all about finding the right size and style for you. As said before there is a style to do about anything you need done. I do have a few soft cup bras that I wear. Most are a pull over type. I wear the at home when we have company over or things like that. 

aboywithgirls

That bra looks great on you! Congratulations on finding such a great fit. I looks like it is perfect for your shape and it gives you great shape as well.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Thanks all. It would be perfect if I didn't have to adjust myself back in after working for a while.  The cups seem to pucker at the top a bit after a while. 

Offline SideSet

You look great in that bra. You certainly need to wear one, just like a woman does. (Me, too.) Glad the bra is working so well for you.   I wouldn’t leave home without it 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
That’s the kind of bra I’d like to wear.  Since I started wearing a bra after getting fitted, I won’t buy any bra without trying it on first.  I’m a 44B, so it’s not a common size.   I’ve looked for this bra in stores and nothing in my size

Offline SideSet

Lane Bryant might have a few B cups; they certainly have 44s

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
In store or online?   The last time I was in a Lane Bryant, they didn’t have anything in my size.  Thank you

Offline SideSet

In-store is always best because you can get fitted and try on.  But they have a wider variety of stock online. Maybe you can go to the store, get fitted, and they can order some stock for you? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024