Author Topic: Whats the deal??  (Read 1881 times)

Offline BayAreaLexo

• Posting Member
  • Mercedes, BMWs, Lexus' OH MY!
I dont know what the problem is but Im having a hard time getting any answers. Dont know why because when I first started coming here you guys were always very receptive to people.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=14;action=display;num=1131950189  -- To name a post of mine. Just want to know peoples opinions. A smart person always asks or hires a smarter person than themselves on a subject.

My main concern is this "scar tissue" that I believe is still behind my nipples. Its very hard, will it go away? Have you guys experienced this Scar Tissue post-op? Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 08:06:26 PM by BayAreaLexo »

Offline dr007

• Posting Member
I think you can get cortisone injections, it is used to break down keloid & hypertrophic scaring.

No personal experience sorry.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
how do u know it's scar tissue, and not gland>

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
If there is scar tissue under your nips it won't disappear, but it may soften-up over time.

One has to be careful with steroid injections b/c they can cause tissue atrophy/melting and really screw up the area the steroid was injected into.

The hard lumps might be glandular breast tissue if you had liposuction only and no excision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024