Author Topic: Weeed  (Read 2063 times)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
Well i never use to smoke. I got my gyn like at age 12 and i have had it since im 17 now. Some people say that weed can cause gyno. All my friends who smoke or are pot heads i know dont have gyno. I started smoking some on the weekends now. My gyno seems to be getting better but i dont think its the weeeeed.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is a strong link between Pot and Gynecomastia.  

That does not mean that everyone who uses Pot is going to have Gynecomastia.  

I do not know of any statistical info,  but the link exists and the drug should be avoided for many reasons even though some people apparently use it without ill effect..
Grandpa Dan

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
I think if you look into it prolonged cannabis use distorts hormone production of androgen.

Offline tmart24

• Posting Member
  • I'm new, and this place is great.
I had a chat about this with my Doc. My gyne developed when i was about 12, and I never touched weed until i was 16 or 17, and really only smoke say once every week or 2. She thought that it was highly unlikely that the weed had any link in my case. Now if you are smoking several times a day and didnt have gyne before, I'd be concerned.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
some forms of weed are mixed with all sort of chemicals.  i think the only weed dats safe to smoke is natural weed,  but theres not much of dat going around.   all the stuff out there is mostly chemically grown with all added preservatives  :-*
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024