Author Topic: Am I imagining this?  (Read 2255 times)

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Not really breast related, but these things do sometimes go together as we all know.  So since I now have a recent photo of myself, I thought I'd ask you guys as well.  Is my mind playing tricks with me?  Are my (not so straight) knees just creating an illusion?  Or are my hips really that pronounced?

Offline blad

All I can tell for sure;

You need a new BMW M3

And a car bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Does look like you’re a little rounded there. Could be the pants.  You need to get smaller pants and belt. Looking pretty thin there!

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
All I can tell for sure;

You need a new BMW M3

And a car bra.
If you're willing to donate, feel free to say so.  In the mean time I'll have to make do with my lowly 2.8 Z3 though.

Does look like you’re a little rounded there. Could be the pants.  You need to get smaller pants and belt. Looking pretty thin there!
I'm naturally built like a reed.  The shirt doesn't show it, but I actually still have a decent amount of abdominal fat (at about 182cm and a borderline "underweight" 62kg).  I have almost no muscle mass though, to the extent that I had to chew gum back in the day to strengthen my jaw muscles (doctor's orders).  And of course with almost constant muscle pain in both arms (overuse injury 2 years ago), I can't do much strength training anyway.

And I'm currently wearing 34" jeans.  I know they're WAY too large, going by the amount of holes and spacing I'm bringing it down to 29"(!).  But with some jeans it's pretty clear that I can't even go down to 32", due to lack of thigh space.  Not long ago I brought my jeans down to about 30", and they were actually snug around my thighs.  That alone makes me wonder, as it's rather obvious the usual mens' cut doesn't fit right.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Have you tried women’s jeans ?  Looks like they may work better for you.  

You can get some with no detailing, so not immediately obvious you are wearing women’s jeans. 

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Haven't tried yet.  But I suppose I might have to try.  If I can get in a size that fits, because most women aren't almost 6' tall...

boobs are normal

I am in UK.
I am 6ft and have no problem getting womens jeans to fit. I take regular length but they do  long as well

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 I find the extra space at the hips, thighs, and backside suit me.   Also, the material is a little softer and more stretchy, which I find very comfortable  

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I've always had a larger butt and thighs.  I was teased relentlessly as a kid being called fat ass, bubble butt etc. But now my wife loves that I have a nice round butt.  I've always had problems finding pants that fit my legs and butt without being too baggy but women's pants are made with extra room in the butt and thighs and fit much better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024