Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 17004 times)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
What do you think?
Bare breasted?
In a bra?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 09:40:22 AM by Dale Warnio »

aboywithgirls

Well Dale, I'm sure you already know this but you are definitely best served by wearing a bra. I also think that you should get yourself professionally fitted. It looks to me like you should probably go up at least 1 cup size. The gore is not tacking and you look like you are borderline overflowing your cups. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
ABWG, thank you.  Yes, I feel best and believe I look best in a bra.  That bra is a C cup!  You think I could be a D?

p.r.1974

May need to go down a band size for the gore to fit flat, and up a cup or maybe 2. I had to go up to a 44D from a 46C after losing some weight to check all the fit boxes.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
p.r. 1974. Wow, so you think I am a D, maybe even a DD cup?  Going to have to wrap my head around that.  I felt I was full-busted thinking I was a C cup.  

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
I agree with them, looks like you need a larger cup and maybe a smaller band size. But no doubt you need a bra and look better in one. What size are you wearing now?

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
C cup is not as much as you think.  When I looked at the pictures I also thought they were D or DD.  It sounds like you suffer from the same thing that a lot of women suffer from, improper bra size.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Getting Boobs and Goodnplenty, thank you for your insights.  I agree I need to wear a bra and that I look better in one.  I also feel more comfortable and confident in a bra.  The bra in the photo is a 38 C.  I will go in for a bra fitting and see what I come out with.

You are probably right I am like so many women who are wearing the wrong size bra partly because we are in in denial about our true bra size.  The "I can't be that big" issue.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 08:51:07 AM by Dale Warnio »

Offline Fatty

• Posting Member
Do you know what led to the development of your breasts? Have you had them since puberty or did they develop later in life? Based on those photos there's no doubt that you need to wear a bra.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Fatty, I agree I need to wear a bra.  As you might see in my picture, my breasts are semi self supporting, but they have gotten so big they need some more support.  Also. my breasts are more conical than perfectly round, so I love the shaping a good bra gives me.  And I am very prone to nipping out, so a bra helps me be less suggestive.

I have gynecomastia so have had breasts since junior high, but my breasts have gotten bigger the last few years.

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
What do you think?
Bare breasted?
In a bra?
Wow u have nice sets esp in bra. It looks amazing dear. :)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Robin Wayne, thank you.  Since I have breasts, I hope they look good. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
You’re a pretty busty male. Based on your profile pic, do you present female full time?

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Traveler

It depends.

More androgynous

Not really very successful as male

I have what might be called crossdressed, but with my shape, sometimes not sure which mode is crossdressing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:13:12 AM by Dale Warnio »

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
Robin Wayne, thank you.  Since I have breasts, I hope they look good.
Indeed they are. How do u manage them ? I also have breasts. Not big like u but r kida big & not so easy to carry myself.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024