Author Topic: Advice for 36 year old  (Read 1532 times)

Offline pusky123

Hi,

Im 36, 6'2" tall, 14 stone in weight. Im not skinny, but not fat either. Ive had boobs since puberty. Theye also extremely sensitive, i hate having them touched, and the nipples are always getting stiff and painful.

Can anyone advise (in very simple terms) what my options are? I read on the board that the options are lipo, excision, drugs or cream (DHT). How do i find out what the best option for me? Do i visit a plastic surgeon or an endocrolgist?

Utterly sick of having boobs and being embarrased about going swimming etc. My only saving grace is that im big and ugly and therefore people are too scared to take the p***. It doesnt make me feel much better though.

Thanks for any advice.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 12:19:15 PM by pusky123 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think aquilius covered the options well.

I would make only a couple of minor alterations to his post.

In item 1, it should be added that not everyone is a good surgical candidate or has that option.

Your family Dr. is probably the best place to start. With a referral to the Endocrinologist second.  Then, the surgeon.  In that order.  

It is important to establish that your Gynecomastia is not a symptom of another condition and that your present hormone levels are within norms for your age before considering surgery.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024