Author Topic: I’m not this big!  (Read 3089 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
But, apparently, my bra disagrees with me. I’m becoming more comfortable with being in a bra full time and at my size of 40DD, it’s no longer an option. I’m definitely bigger than I was 6 months ago and I really am excited to see what the next 6 months brings.

aboywithgirls

The bra looks great on you. You have a very feminine shape. Is that a Torrid bra??? Congratulations on a really nice fit. You look very comfortable, supportEd with a great shape too!

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
The bra looks great on you. You have a very feminine shape. Is that a Torrid bra??? Congratulations on a really nice fit. You look very comfortable, supportEd with a great shape too!
Yes, it is the Torrid T-shirt bra! I used to have some gapping and now I’m filling it completely. They also do seem rounder and more feminine, though I do still have a fair amount of side boob. At this rate I may need to buy bigger bras soon. 😏
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 01:53:09 PM by Traveler »

aboywithgirls

I think that it looks great! Torrid also has some great tops and camis that are much more accommodating than men's shirts. I have always had great experiences when shopping at Torrid.

p.r.1974

I also like the selection of support and outer clothing from Torrid. Living an hourish between an outlet location and a retail location, has been a bit of a drive. Starting at a 6 in outerwear was online only, so while I can shop in store, I like to do both. And they do have online only deals, once you know your sizes.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I do plan on the near future to visit a Torrid in person now that restrictions are lifting. I did the trial and error fitting on line. The one I’m wearing above used to be too big and now really isn’t. I may try a top or two, but I think it will really depend on the sales person I get.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Very shapely and can’t imagine being braless at that size can be of any comfort or joy. Also cant imagine pulling a shirt on and seeing that lol kudos on the confidence comfort and acceptance. The bra looks amazing
Thanks Dude,
I do I think it’s a bit of “objects may be smaller than they appear” thing due to camera angle, but you’re right about being braless is no longer an option. Despite obscuring the girls, they do still stick out, but unless you’re looking for “boobs on a guy” I don’t get noticed that much. 😏

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I think that the bra and tank top look great on you as well.  I understand your feelings about getting bigger.  If my breasts were to get bigger, I wouldn’t mind it. I would just buy bigger bras.  I’m not having surgery to reduce them.  I’ve had them since I was 11 so what’s the big deal. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 05:38:10 AM by curiousk »

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I think that the bra and tank top look great on you as well.  I understand your feelings about getting bigger.  If breasts were to get bigger, I wouldn’t mind it. I would just buy bigger bras.  I’m not having surgery to reduce them.  I’ve had them since I was 11 so what’s the big deal. 
I think it’s because, in my mind, I’ve flipped to thinking of the girls as an asset instead of a curse. I too have had them since puberty and all the troubles that went with them growing up in my life. Maybe because things are more open and (somewhat) more accepting that it helped me in my acceptance journey. I know all of the great people on this forum have!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:14:17 PM by Traveler »

GrahamB

But, apparently, my bra disagrees with me. I’m becoming more comfortable with being in a bra full time and at my size of 40DD, it’s no longer an option. I’m definitely bigger than I was 6 months ago and I really am excited to see what the next 6 months brings.

I'm just barely filling a b-cup. It would be awesome to be your size. I'd strut my stuff as if to say: ( to random other guys}, I've got huge Moobs and you DON'T. I'm 69 and eccentric. BTW my wife is very conservative southern Baptist raised, but secretly behind closed doors all the lace panties, lacy bras, stockings and garters/hose grips, with long grey/white hair and beard all curled up with rollers. Wow. She really gets excited. I don't cross dress outer clothes.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Umm... thanks I guess. 😏
As to the last part you guys be you. 👍

Offline acacio_moore

• Posting Member
New here.  Do you know why your breasts are getting so big? Are you trying to make them bigger and if so what are you doing to achieve it?  I am asking because I have decent breasts too and I would like for mine to get a lot bigger like yours which are beautiful.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024