Author Topic: My Girls  (Read 2347 times)

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I visited the endocrinologist yesterday and had a two hour visit consisting of a physical examination and a full range of tests. I don’t take any medications that would affect me hormonally, but I had a full range of hormonal blood tests to see if any levels were abnormal. My testosterone and all other levels are perfectly normal for a 71 year old male; I even had mammograms and ultrasounds of both my breasts. I’ve been given a clean bill of health and the medical diagnosis that my pair of boobs are an inherited physical genetic trait handed down to me from my father. (I showed the doctor a picture of my bare-chested dad in swimming trunks back in 1980 when he was 57 years old; the doctor looked at my dad's torso and immediately said , "Yep! Gynecomastia!”)

bikerbob

I suspect that mine may be due to a family trait that kicks in in your late 60s.  I was at a family reunion a couple of years ago and noticed several cousins were high beaming, many of the women were well endowed, and Cousin Fred can pass the pencil test.  My younger brother is showing signs and my older sister is looking like a D cup after being slender all her life.  My testosterone is right in the middle of the normal range.  I am 73.  No meds to speak of.

perky

I visited the endocrinologist yesterday and had a two hour visit consisting of a physical examination and a full range of tests. I don’t take any medications that would affect me hormonally, but I had a full range of hormonal blood tests to see if any levels were abnormal. My testosterone and all other levels are perfectly normal for a 71 year old male; I even had mammograms and ultrasounds of both my breasts. I’ve been given a clean bill of health and the medical diagnosis that my pair of boobs are an inherited physical genetic trait handed down to me from my father. (I showed the doctor a picture of my bare-chested dad in swimming trunks back in 1980 when he was 57 years old; the doctor looked at my dad's torso and immediately said , "Yep! Gynecomastia!”)
Im 63, 8 years younger than you. My test results taken 3 years ago were also perfectly normal. I dont understand how this can still happen with normal test results. I'm not on any medication either.

Offline Johndoe1

Sometimes it's just in the genes. Sometimes there's no other reason.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

Mine just started to bloom! 

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
It is what it is; being able to own it is impressive and admirable; I'll ultimately be where you (it's inevitable), but for now I'm ~20 years behind you.  I hope that when my time comes I handle it as well as you are.

aboywithgirls

It's different for each one of us. But, having breasts is certainly not the worst thing in the world. Half of the world has them. Well , we all have them but, there is at least half that really benefits from wearing a bra. I have benefited from wearing a bra for most of my life. It does us no good to think that what is between our legs determine what we wear on our chest. I'm a 36H UK in most of my bras. I do have a penis however, given the choice between wearing a bra or a Jock strap....that one is easy. I can get by just fine without the Jock strap but, I cannot leave the house without a bra.

gmast

Im 63, 8 years younger than you. My test results taken 3 years ago were also perfectly normal. I dont understand how this can still happen with normal test results. I'm not on any medication either.
If you do a little more research, you will find data indicating that about 70% of men get gynecomastia,  So if anything, it is not normal for men to not get it.  Go out in public a bit and look around.  It doesn't matter if it is a grocery store, park, museum,  or beach, if you look you will find majority of men over the age of 30 have boobs.  Many because they are obese or have true gynecomastia.  If you start paying attention I think you'll find that it is rather prevalent, but you didn't notice because it is normal.  Only the very severe cases get noticed, and even then most people associate it as a symptom of being overweight.

Offline SideSet

Yes, you clearly have full female breasts.  Quite perky, too.  Women your age must envy you

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Yes, you clearly have full female breasts.  Quite perky, too.  Women your age must envy you
Thank you, SideSet. Yes, there is an element of envy...my wife refers to them as "little perky boobies" and refuses to acknowledge that I need the support of bras.

Offline SideSet

It’s nice that she acknowledges you have “boobies.“   So, she’s not in denial that way.  I am sure your breasts are way more perky than hers, so agree with you that there is an element of envy when she refers to your boobs as perky.

However, she is in denial when she refers to your breasts as little, as your breasts are quite full, with  prominent feminine nipples even   

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
It’s nice that she acknowledges you have “boobies.“  So, she’s not in denial that way.  I am sure your breasts are way more perky than hers, so agree with you that there is an element of envy when she refers to your boobs as perky.

However, she is in denial when she refers to your breasts as little, as your breasts are quite full, with  prominent feminine nipples even 
There's no denying that my breasts bounce energetically as I do my morning fitness walk thru my neighborhood without the support of a bra. I've recently selfie-videoed myself for several minutes to show my wife how the girls skip merrily along. Since my breasts are big enough to have been easily manipulated and squeezed between two mammogram plates, I want to see what size they really are. So since my birthday is next month, as a present I'm asking for a bra fitting. :)

Offline SideSet

The video and the bra fittings were great ideas.   What was your wife’s reaction to both? 

From your picture, I’m guessing your truly are a D cup.   Definitely no less than to see. So bottom line is that you are too big to go around braless,  both for comfort and appearance 

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Over the past 12 weeks my girls have actually filled out a little more.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024