Author Topic: Remove bra stain  (Read 1324 times)

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
http://imagedrop.xyz/viewImage.php?name=uploads/img_2022-03-06-13-56-43_6224bd9b09f4e.jpg

I just purchased new bra from soma last week and somehow stained it when I tried to wash it after a workout. I used a little bit of very gentle dish washing detergent and hand soap(soap soft). it left this like stain i think it was a bleed through or something- i don't know how to remove the stain and if i can even return it. 

bikerbob

I use Spray N Wash or similar product to get deodorant stains out.  Worth a try.

Orb

I'm confused.  You buy an article of clothing, wear it, wash it, damage it, then feel bad you can't return the very garment you damaged.  :-\

Perhaps now is a good time to sit back, reevaluate  this paradigm, learn from it and move on.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 11:05:09 AM by Orb »

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
I am trying to figure out how to fix it.... and remove the stain @Orb

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
I use Spray N Wash or similar product to get deodorant stains out.  Worth a try.
Is the spray N wash fit for washing bras and delicate clothing? 

aboywithgirls

I've been wearing a bra for a long time now. Chances are that any bra issues you may have, I've already delt with.

🥰🤗
Sophie

bikerbob

The article cautions you about using dish detergent because it will allegedly fade the colors.  I have been hand washing my bras in Dawn for years and have not observed that to be the case.  The formerly nude colored ones I machine washed in the past have all faded to kind of a dirty grey.  The ones I hand wash still look great.  I would take that advice with a large grain of salt.  Hand wash your bras, they will last twice as long.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 11:22:59 PM by felix »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024