Author Topic: My First Bra  (Read 14176 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Actually, I had been thinking it was just misplaced chest fat until I got lab work back my hormone levels. That was when I realized I was growing breasts again!

Offline SideSet

Oh, you definitely are growing female breasts 😘

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m actually ok with that now. I’m starting to like the more feminine shape they’re taking. It was a bit of a shock to me though.

Dudewithboobs

I think for many of use, myself certainly, the fact of growing breasts is surreal and a bit of a shock. I mean, hormone levels fluctuating is one thing, and of course common. But enough to grow breasts? I mean, trans women often are on hormones for a year+ before they see breasts really taking off to my understanding from a few friends who are. And here some of us are minding our business, no sign or tell tale of anything happening and one day hmmm why's this shirt feel tighter or walking by a window or mirror and noticing the projection. Or the soreness and wondering if it's from a workout or pulled muscle and days or week later going ok what is going on LOL. But then eventually you realize having boobs is actually kinda nice lol

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yea that was kind of what it was like. Never thought I could go through this again. I have started to see them positively this time. Both underwire bras started to feel tighter today. I’m excited about them getting a little fuller but also worried about having too much growth. I do want to try different types of bras eventually. I’ll post a bra review when I do lol.

Dudewithboobs

Yeah the bra tightness of filling the cups more is a mind warp of sorts for me. I’ve tried to turn it in to a laughing or positive recognition of it and call it graduation lol i always was a c student and appears I’m gonna be a C cup also soon. It’s nice when they get fuller cause the shape becomes nicer instead of coned or poking out etc but the anxiety is still there of how much more will happen

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yea. I’ve been wearing bras for about 5 weeks. I think they’ve changed in shape and size during this time.

Offline SideSet

So full and big. You are too big to go out braless now, both for comfort and appearance. What cup size would most here estimate?

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Wearing 34B. I think it’s just right. I’m sure bras fit differently though. I’ve discovered that a B cup in one band size isn’t the same as a B cup in another. If my current bra gets uncomfortable I will look at other sizes. I think it’s just hard to look and tell.

Offline Busty

Most women wear the wrong size bra. Only way to be sure is to get a fitting and try bras on in the store. Different brands and styles will end up fitting you in different cup and band sizes.  

The fullness, wide root, and side boob of your breasts would be consistent with more than a B cup, especially in a nice underwire that gathers up everything, puts it in your bra cup, points forward not out, nicely shaped and lifted. I would not be surprised at a D cup with the right bra. You would be amazed. 

Offline SideSet

I agree you might wish to try a D cup. A lot of women say they aren’t a certain bra size, but they are.  So I know it might be hard for you to wrap your head around being a D cup. But you should try on a D cup and you might be surprised at how comfortable it feels, how good you look at it, and how completely you fill the cups, especially after you have done the scoop and scoop. 

Also, looks like your breasts may be fairly firm, so most likely mammary gland as well as fatty tissue. 

You have full female breasts like a woman and you need those womanly breasts of yours to be in a bra, like a woman. 

Dudewithboobs

I will be devils advocate in the sense of only way to know for sure is to get a professional bra fitting. I disagree entirely.  While sure it’s helps, and removes your time needed to figure it out yourself, it is being measured for a bra not a suit. If you got some time to kill you can measure yourself just as well as a boutique can. YouTube, articles, etc. it isn’t hard to find resources of professionals telling you how and how to for your shape, etc. along with simply going to a store grabbing a few brands bands and styles and hitting the fitting room. I don’t know s*** about plumbing. Know what I did cause of YouTube? Installed new pipes and vanity and ripped out a shower and remodeled the bathroom. I didn’t even have tools or know what to use but it had to be done so I figured it out. People can figure anything out. They just don’t want to or don’t care to or have the time and money to let someone else do it for them or just find pleasure letting someone else do it.
If a B cup works for you and is comfortable and you aren’t spilling out keep with the size you are. If it keeps you in place and doesn’t warrant anything that says otherwise in fit stay with the size you are. Until you are the size you arent. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I will be devils advocate in the sense of only way to know for sure is to get a professional bra fitting. I disagree entirely.  While sure it’s helps, and removes your time needed to figure it out yourself, it is being measured for a bra not a suit. If you got some time to kill you can measure yourself just as well as a boutique can. YouTube, articles, etc. it isn’t hard to find resources of professionals telling you how and how to for your shape, etc. along with simply going to a store grabbing a few brands bands and styles and hitting the fitting room. I don’t know s*** about plumbing. Know what I did cause of YouTube? Installed new pipes and vanity and ripped out a shower and remodeled the bathroom. I didn’t even have tools or know what to use but it had to be done so I figured it out. People can figure anything out. They just don’t want to or don’t care to or have the time and money to let someone else do it for them or just find pleasure letting someone else do it.
If a B cup works for you and is comfortable and you aren’t spilling out keep with the size you are. If it keeps you in place and doesn’t warrant anything that says otherwise in fit stay with the size you are. Until you are the size you arent.
i totaly agree I did my bathroom and kitchen 3 times and learned to do it same thing with all the bras I have bought. my wife got me my first. when I got bigger Itried one oif hers. fit good so thats what I kept buying. when I got to a bigger band got some online just like the other ones. just measured and used the charts.

Offline gotgyne

Yea. I’ve been wearing bras for about 5 weeks. I think they’ve changed in shape and size during this time.
The German forum "Busenfreundinnen" (Bosom Buddies) uses a special term for this. They call it "breast migration". It really works. As a male my nipples were not centered but became more centered with bra wearing. After a while the result is permanent. The same with the breast tissue. It is more rounded and dome-shaped now.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline SideSet

Are you happy with your breasts now having a fuller more feminine shape?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024