Author Topic: My First Bra  (Read 4650 times)

Offline benusa

• Bronze Member
There have been a few days I’ve thought they are getting too big. I’ve wanted to get back on an estrogen blocker. I’m starting to like them fuller and more round though. I can tell a difference over the past 6 weeks. I wonder if they’ll take on more of the shape they had before surgery.

Offline aboywithgirls

Ben, I am soooooooo happy that you are enjoying your natural body shape 🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗

Like others here, including myself, have realized that our breasts are just that, OUR BREASTS. As long as ther is no medical reason to have them removed,  surgery will incur pain, suffering, recovery and cost that is unnecessary.

Wearing a bra is definitely not the worst thing that can happen to us. I've worn a bra every day for the last 30+ years. Of course, as a woman, I'm expected to wear a bra. Even before I transitioned, I wore a bra because I wanted to keep and have my breasts. I hope that your peace and acceptance of your breasts continue and you embrace and love your body as your journey continues.

your sister,
Sophie ❤️
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline blad

• Gold Member
Wearing a bra turns out to be no big deal and it just works to comfortably manage breasts.

You usually forget you are even wearing one after a while and you can get on with life.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline benusa

• Bronze Member
I don’t wear a bra to work so it’s only on the weekend that I wear one all day. It’s felt good to have one on all day today.

Offline SideSet

Why not be comfortable at work, too?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022