Author Topic: Work attire  (Read 4023 times)

Orb

Yes.  Political football is where a lot of the talk today is.  That is sad as it forces people to draw that hard line of accepting or not based on the news station they listen to and party affiliated with.

Body types and shapes is a broad topic.  We are all uniquely made. One thing I can be sure of is no one today could pull of the sweater girl of the 50's look.  Can't see that coming back. Probably a good thing.  :)

Offline Johndoe1

Here's what I am wearing today. I can no more hide my chest than a woman but I don't have to make it a focal point either.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

Here's what I am wearing today. I can no more hide my chest than a woman but I don't have to make it a focal point either.
Thats kinda what I look like now. 

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
Getting ready for work this morning, I will most definitely have a flannel button up shirt over everything before I leave the house. I visit this site everyday and have for a few years now just for my daily pick-me-up. Reading all of your stories and situations gives a lot of people in my situation more strength to go about our daily lives. You guys affect more people than you realize in a very positive way and I for one thank you all.

Dudewithboobs

Amen to that. If it wasn’t for some of the people here I wouldn’t be as confident and comfortable as I am in a bra. Great forum of people here. Before I felt like a freak and just foolish. Now I feel like just a regular man who just happens to wear a bra for need and ok with it. 

aboywithgirls

Amen to that. If it wasn’t for some of the people here I wouldn’t be as confident and comfortable as I am in a bra. Great forum of people here. Before I felt like a freak and just foolish. Now I feel like just a regular man who just happens to wear a bra for need and ok with it.
We are here to talk about the same issues. We have grown breasts and want to keep them. Now, how to deal with them. 

We all have taken different paths with no particular path being right or wrong. It's most important that we do accept them fully. After acceptance, we can figure out how to manage having them. The most popular way to deal with breast support, shape and comfort is obviously a bra. Women have used this little garment for function and fashion for over a century. Every month there seems to be a better version. 

I am happy that I have still been accepted by the group. You guys are the best. I love ❤️ sharing my experiences with you and I hope that I've been able to help a few along the way.

I fully identify as a woman and being accepted by such a great group of guys is truly amazing 🤗🥰😍❣️

love you guys, ❤️❤️❤️❤️
your sis,
Sophie👩‍🦰

OnlyGodKnowsWhy

We don't really have a dress code, but we do have access to tee shirts with our company logo. I usually wear those, but with a flannel over it. I only button the flannel about half way down and it surprisingly leaves me semi flat chested looking. Despite being a 36C-D. It seems my breasts swell and shrink quite a bit, so choosing a bra is a day by day process. Sometimes I'll grab a D cup in the morning because it fits better, only to be swimming in it by the end of the day. Other days I will put on a C cup, and be overflowing by the end of the day. Really annoying..... not sure what I'm going to do when it warms up in the 80s this next week and I won't be able to wear a flannel..... :-\:-\:-\

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
I completely understand your dilemma as I have been trying to figure out how to get by without a flannel shirt as the hotter weather is upon us. I work inside and the A/C is always blowing cold so that’s been my excuse to continue wearing my flannel shirt over everything. But after work is when it gets tricky because I really don’t need a flannel anymore and people have been giving me a strange look when I’m seen outside wearing shorts and a T-shirt and a flannel shirt. I’m still trying to overcome this hurdle but just can’t seem to get there yet. Reading other’s stories on here has been helping me along the way and I continue to try and get better at accepting my situation daily. 

aboywithgirls

I know that it's easier said than done. I remember being a teenager wearing layers to hide both my breasts and my bra. I was unbelievably jealous of the girls who shared my body shape but not my issue with camouflage.

I had finally reached the point where one day, after lunch, it was a very hot afternoon with no A/C in the high school, I was in the back of the classroom and I took off my sweatshirt. No one noticed anything I got out of class with my backpack on and no one noticed. One of the girls in my next class leaned over and whispered that she knew all along that I had been wearing a bra and that it was my business. 

That was the start of my openly wearing my bra is because it really was my business what I wore. Especially what I wore under my outerwear.

Wearing a bra is a funny thing. It's a choice, sort of. For women, it's an expectation. For men, it's not acceptable. Even though many men benefit from a bra while many women have no need for or benefit from a bra. It should be a choice. I chose to wear a bra for the last 35+ years of my life even though it's only been a expectation that I wear a bra for the last 2 years. The world doesn't care whether I wear a bra or not, it will keep turning.

Offline gotgyne

Quote from aboywithgirls:
"Wearing a bra is a funny thing. It's a choice, sort of. For women, it's an expectation. For men, it's not acceptable. Even though many men benefit from a bra while many women have no need for or benefit from a bra. It should be a choice."

Amen!
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I completely understand your dilemma as I have been trying to figure out how to get by without a flannel shirt as the hotter weather is upon us. I work inside and the A/C is always blowing cold so that’s been my excuse to continue wearing my flannel shirt over everything. But after work is when it gets tricky because I really don’t need a flannel anymore and people have been giving me a strange look when I’m seen outside wearing shorts and a T-shirt and a flannel shirt. I’m still trying to overcome this hurdle but just can’t seem to get there yet. Reading other’s stories on here has been helping me along the way and I continue to try and get better at accepting my situation daily.
I'm retired so this isn't an issue of dressing for work, but I have the same dilemma.  In cooler weather I can wear a corduroy shirt that masks my breasts.  In the summer I wear a canvas shirt from LLBean.  Because I have sensitive skin I wear a long sleeve shirt all summer.  This particular canvas shirt has two pockets with flaps and buttons that do a great job of concealing what is beneath the tee shirt I wear as a first layer.  Here's a link so you can see what I mean.

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/68855?page=sunwashed-canvas-shirt-traditional-fit&bc=12-26-589&feat=589-GN1&csp=f&pos=3

It isn't a dress shirt but it is quite stylish.  I've been wearing it for years and have quite a few shirts in my closet.  It isn't cheap but they are very well made.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024