Author Topic: possible gyne...pics included  (Read 6798 times)

Offline ricks234

• Posting Member
Hi, im new to these boards, but have been reading them for quite some time now.  I have had what I, and my doctor think is gyne ever since puberty, and it still has not gone away, in fact only worsens.  I have gotten my body fat down extremely low, but my chest always seems to hold its fat/tissue.  I am 20 years old, and about 5 8 and 144 lbs.  attached are some pictures.  They were kind of hard to take to show the gyne, but i consider myself to have a mild case.  I can feel the gland, and i almost always have the puffy nipples.  (except for when cold)  Anyways tell me wat u guys think.  (I have an endo appt in january, just a lil worried about what hes going to tell me)  

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=j4j6v5p.195vr3jt&Uy=-cu1mxd&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
ricks....

Can honestly say that I can't see any Gyne there....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ricks234

• Posting Member
I added a bunch more pictures to the end...take a look again and tell me what u think :-/

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Guess you took those pics tonight eh?  I was just watching the same episodes of Family Guy and American Dad.

Yeah, maybe you have it a little bit.  But you look normal imo.  Unless ofcourse your nipples get puffier than whats in those pics.  

How do you feel about it?

Offline ricks234

• Posting Member
well its been bothering me ever since puberty.  I cannot wear t shirts w/o my moobs sticking out, and swimming (hot tubs are the worst) reallys get me

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
you have something, its not gyne (as far s im concerned), as much as you might hate you chest its not gyne. try working out.
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline ricks234

• Posting Member
i used to work out alllll the time...5 times a week and cardio on top of that.  I got down to the point where i had a pretty solid "6 pack", but i still had a ridiculous amount of fat/gland in my chest

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
fat on the chest is hard to loose, try buildint some pecs if you feel that much discomfort, or get lipo suction

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I added a bunch more pictures to the end...take a look again and tell me what u think :-/

ricks....

Yeah, you sure can 'pinch more than an inch' Dude.

I still don't think it's Gynecomastia though. Please let us know what the Endocrinologists says about it.

Best of luck...  ;)

John.

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
It looks like you have a really mild case. At least your nips look normal and they aren't puffy.

You should probably hit the weights and concentrate on building your upper chest, shoulders, traps and arms. That might make things 'even out' a bit.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I think it looks like a mild case of gyne . Looking at the pictures you can notice the curving of the breast underneath the nipples. How old are you? It may go if you are still going through or just finished puberty.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
No one would notice such a minor case (if any) on a beach or in a swimming pool. Don't work  yourself out with so little. But be sure to avoid any risky addicts or products, whatever they are.

Offline ricks234

• Posting Member
yah, because ive kinda filled out and stopped working out as much (gained a lil weight) its not as obvious as before.  I'm gonna work on gettin my body fat down to about 10 percent again before my endo appt.  That way he will have a clear view of it.  Thanks guys

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
ricks - I think you have it.  Not from your pics, but from your experience.  When I was younger (i'm 33 now) I too worked out like mad and had a decent set of abs, but my chest held fat. I feel your pain and know where you're coming from.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 05:51:55 PM by jc71 »

Offline ricks234

• Posting Member
anyone know a quick fix to this...something over the counter?  how about that rebound XT stuff?  Maybe that taximefin gel or however its spelled?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024