Author Topic: ummmmmm uh oh ??  (Read 4153 times)

Offline nms

• Bronze Member
I have an appointment booked with feilding soon for a consultation...
well Im currently on a "cycle"... will he want to do blood work, and if so will this effect anything

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
you have gyne..... yet you're still doing steroids?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I have an appointment booked with feilding soon for a consultation...
well Im currently on a "cycle"... will he want to do blood work, and if so will this effect anything

No, it shouldn't effect anything.  However, before one resorts to surgical procedures it's always wise to exhause all other options.

It may be a good bet to drive your car into a brick wall.  The impact of the collision should break-up the gyne into minuscule pieces that will easily be absorbed into the body.

Are you serious? Do yourself a favor and stop the cycle. At least be up front and honest with the doc.  Come clean, tell him what you're doing. You have no one to hurt but yourself.

If you're insecure enough to feel the need to do steriods, maybe you should wait to mature a bit before deciding on surgery.

I'm not ripping you man, I was a kid once too. And if my memory serves me correctly, I did a cycle or two myself.  
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 05:28:30 PM by jc71 »

Offline nms

• Bronze Member

No, it shouldn't effect anything.  However, before one resorts to surgical procedures it's always wise to exhause all other options.

It may be a good bet to drive your car into a brick wall.  The impact of the collision should break-up the gyne into minuscule pieces that will easily be absorbed into the body.

Are you serious? Do yourself a favor and stop the cycle. At least be up front and honest with the doc.  Come clean, tell him what you're doing. You have no one to hurt but yourself.

If you're insecure enough to feel the need to do steriods, maybe you should wait to mature a bit before deciding on surgery.

I'm not ripping you man, I was a kid once too. And if my memory serves me correctly, I did a cycle or two myself.  

Hahah you obviously are ripping me! Not that its your business but.. Im a bodybuilder, I have a CHILDHOOD case of gyno that I want cleared up before my first competition.. Steroids for the most part, when done properly do not cause gyno. And as for insecurity umm hahah.. but thak you for the information to which I asked for, much appreciated!

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
I am in a similar situation…. I have had a puffy nip (right side) since I was about 13. I actually remember the time and place when I looked down and noticed it.

I have done several cycles over the past couple of years with no additional growth. I am also considering surgery to remove it for this reason.

As I perfect my body I find I am more conscious of my puffy nip. Why work so hard on ones physique and have a blemish like that.. Much of the time it is not noticeable at all and it has never kept me from going swimming or anything like that.. It is a very mild case.

You are absolutely correct… One can use gear in a responsible manner. I have gained more size in the past 2 years than the 5 prior. Hard bust my azz training, Nutrition and pharmaceuticals is what gets it done!!!

Steroids = Insecurity!!! Not hardly!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 05:09:34 AM by Puffynip »

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
  • Daddy has nubbies just like mommy!

I don’t think anything I say will have an impact on you guys today, but hopefully in the future with an enlightened mind you will think about your views on steroids and change.

You obviously have the right to make your own decisions concerning your body, that being said I believe that there will be a day sometime in the future that you will pay a serious price for your decision.

It is so extremely arrogant to believe that you can harness the power of drugs and through your immense intelligence totally eliminate any downside or negative side effects.

It would do us all a lot of good to really examine why we are placed on this earth. My guess is that the true meaning of life has very little to do with how big we are.

The purpose of my reply is not to change your point of view, but to provide some sanity to this thread and hopefully make someone else thinking of using steroids think twice about it.
Suffered For 20 years, 36 years old
Had 1st Surgery October 2005
Had Revision August 18, 2006
Looking Good So Far

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I goto the gym work out and don't take steriods, then again Iam not trying to be a bodybuilder.

I can speak though for a friend of mine . He wanted to get big , super big ,I don't know why as he was already big enough in my opinion. So he started doing fraglejuice (thats what we call it where i come from). And his perfomance did get better in the gym markedly  so.

unfortunately they did effect him  in a bad way. he started having mood swings, so much so that he attacked his wife and was taken by the Police to a nuthouse. the doctors told him  the juice caused this,  meesed with his head. He stopped it and gradually got better.

He's  alright now but his wife will not let him see his kid and he lost his job because he punched someone out at work. I do not know what he was taking or who he got them off but i really would like to know who he did get them off >:(

Now you guys may have the luxury of good advice when it comes to these drugs ,not everyone has. no drug  however well taken does not have bad effects. I think my friend thought he was superman  ,nothing could hurt him.i have written this because any drug especially steriods should not be taken lightly.and i feel dead sory for my friend :(

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
Whatever you decide to do, whether quit or continue using steroids, make sure you're 100% honest with your doctors and surgeon.  Even if you have reservations about sharing that info, and think that you're being safe, the surgeon needs all possible information to get you the best results possible.  You're just making it worse if you keep this information from your doctors.  Plus, they are a bit more knowledgable about the effects of steroid use on the condition (and other conditions) than I believe any of us here (bodybuilder or otherwise).

Absolutely!!!! Tell the surgeon if you have used and especially if you intend to continue.

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member

I don’t think anything I say will have an impact on you guys today, but hopefully in the future with an enlightened mind you will think about your views on steroids and change.

You obviously have the right to make your own decisions concerning your body, that being said I believe that there will be a day sometime in the future that you will pay a serious price for your decision.

It is so extremely arrogant to believe that you can harness the power of drugs and through your immense intelligence totally eliminate any downside or negative side effects.

It would do us all a lot of good to really examine why we are placed on this earth. My guess is that the true meaning of life has very little to do with how big we are.

The purpose of my reply is not to change your point of view, but to provide some sanity to this thread and hopefully make someone else thinking of using steroids think twice about it.

Oh boy…..   “It would do us all a lot of good to really examine why we are placed on this earth.”

Give me a break!!!  Lets look at the facts…..
1)      Steroids are illegal
2)      Steroids do have side effects
3)      MOST side effects can be controlled with ancillary meds.
4)      Steroids can be abused.
5)      Steroids can be used with relative safety with no long-term side effects.

Now…. When has there EVER been a case where someone died of steroid use????

Lets address the s**t that really kills.. Tobacco, alcohol, McDonalds, Twinkies!!!!! All can be obtained legally and yet they kill thousands daily!!!!

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
Puffynip,

I don’t expect to change your mind on this, you have a lot of knowledge about steroids. You are also going to defend it because you are a user.

You are right on the money about the kind of food a lot of people eat, it is a killer.

It is absolutely insane to defend the use of any drug taken for superficial non medical reasons.

Laugh about my thought on the meaning of life now, you will have a much different view when you are an older. At least i hope you do, some people never get it.

For your sake I hope that you figure it out sooner than later, you have no idea what the cost of your actions will be.

Offline nms

• Bronze Member

Oh boy…..   “It would do us all a lot of good to really examine why we are placed on this earth.”

Give me a break!!!  Lets look at the facts…..
1)      Steroids are illegal
2)      Steroids do have side effects
3)      MOST side effects can be controlled with ancillary meds.
4)      Steroids can be abused.
5)      Steroids can be used with relative safety with no long-term side effects.

Now…. When has there EVER been a case where someone died of steroid use????

Lets address the s**t that really kills.. Tobacco, alcohol, McDonalds, Twinkies!!!!! All can be obtained legally and yet they kill thousands daily!!!!

Where I am from they are Legal to use  ;D

Offline nms

• Bronze Member

I do not encourage the use of anabolics or androgenics to ANYone.. Mainly because the average user is NOT knowlegable... And there are ways to downplay the side effects of steroids!

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
Puffynip,

I don’t expect to change your mind on this, you have a lot of knowledge about steroids. You are also going to defend it because you are a user.

You are right on the money about the kind of food a lot of people eat, it is a killer.

It is absolutely insane to defend the use of any drug taken for superficial non medical reasons.

Laugh about my thought on the meaning of life now, you will have a much different view when you are an older. At least i hope you do, some people never get it.

For your sake I hope that you figure it out sooner than later, you have no idea what the cost of your actions will be.

I like you sir…. You can make your point and keep a cool head…

You are correct about using… That point is hard to defend but is comparable to something like a woman getting breast augmentation or how about getting gyne removed…. Is any of it medically necessary????  No (or rarely). Does it make us feel better about ones self!! Yes.

I am no spring chicken my friend I will be 39 in June however…. Most people peg me for early 30’s I run circles around guys much younger. My training partner is 15 years younger and I out lift him on most everything, my wife is 9 years younger!! The last couple of years in the gym have been amazing and I attribute some of my success to gear and IGF. Now with that said…. My MD is a personal friend, he knows I use and has helped me understand blood work. While on I run blood every 4 weeks and then again after PCT.. My point being I have my ducks in a row!!

Now as far as the meaning of life…. If you want to debate that we should do it somewhere else.. You think I may be educated on steroids… My knowledge of religion, god, ETC is vast and a subject I have studied for over 20 years.
To sum my thought up.. God and religion are for people to weak to live in this world without the possibility of an afterlife!!   Remove faith then what do you have!!!! Nothing. That said I have most of the same values of a good church going person minus the god stuff!  Let me know if you want additional info, I will shoot you an email address to correspond with me.

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
NMS,

"I do not encourage the use of anabolics or androgenics to ANYone.. Mainly because the average user is NOT knowlegable... And there are ways to downplay the side effects of steroids! "

I am not trying to antagonize anyone, I just want you to think about this.

Do you really think that you are so brilliant that you can manage the effects of steroids in every cell of your body?

Talking to someone at the gym doesn’t make you an expert. Being an expert doesn’t mean you can predict every reaction that a drug may potentially have.

The point is, you are taking an incredible amount of risk. At some point you will realize this but the damage will already be done.

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member

Puffynip,

Thanks for your response.

I think it is best to agree to dissagree.  Peace Brother!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024