Author Topic: 8 months post op, what do you think?  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
My parents say i'm paranoid and I look "buff". I say that my op didn't help much and i still have big nipples. am i paranoid?

enjoy. give me honest opinions. would you hesitate to take your shirt off with a rack like that? also, these pics sorta make them look good cause one of them is slighty stimulated.

Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
while yours are much smaller than mine.  I would have to say there is probably some gland left.  Not much and when erect probably hard to see.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
i got just a gland excision

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
i got just a gland excision

surely the ps must have done some bit of lipo-sculpting.. even if it was very minimal?

anyway... I wouldnt accept those results at all... get a revision!  the scars look pretty good ACtually, but I mean theres obviously much residual gland (and possibly localised fat).. get rid of that shit
... and the saga continues

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

surely the ps must have done some bit of lipo-sculpting.. even if it was very minimal?

anyway... I wouldnt accept those results at all... get a revision!  the scars look pretty good ACtually, but I mean theres obviously much residual gland (and possibly localised fat).. get rid of that shit

couldnt have said it better myself

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024