Author Topic: Surgery , Scabs , Vitamin E and Healing Nipples  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Pullman

hi everyone. this is my first post. I got the surgery 19 days ago. all gland and no lipo. My scabs are just finishing falling off and i have visible hard scars. I'm assuming the scars will soften up and blend in over time. Support? Also, My sides feel like they've been beat repeatedly. This is unusual because like i said i didnt recieve any lipo. My ribs feel bruised. My right nipple/areola is healing very well. The nipple itself was very small to begin with. However the left nipple almost seems folded over. I had the size of the nipple reduced and the stitched have desolved but it doesnt look any smaller. My wife said it looks like a minerature rasberry. Also the scar seem to be more indented than the right, making the top of the areola stick out more than the bottom. I hope this is making sense. The scar on the right is the opposite, the scar sticks out firther than the top of the areola. So looking down from my view, i can barely see the left areola/nipple and the right one seems to be looking up at me. sorry i dont have pics. This is especially evident when they are hard. the whole area tightens up when they are cold and the muscles above my nipples stick out further than they do. this makes my chest look kind of wavy. I know this is a lot of info for one post. on another subject, what do you recomend to reduce scaring. i have been rubbing vitamin E oil on them throughout the day.

Thanks in advance for suggestions and input of similar experiences.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 04:30:34 PM by Pullman »

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Against scars: essential oils diluted in some vegetal oil (just enquire about whi ch essential oils). In particular, musk rose, I think. But you got to rub some in everyday for months to see some results (as for wrinkles)
When the zone has completely healed: tretinoin and maybe peeling but not on the areola. In fact, on this last point, i venture a bit. You'll have to ask a dermatologist. I had a scar on my wrist; Some peeling got it "melt"  by half; It is worth asking.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024