Author Topic: Dr. Jeffords is GREAT!  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Norml

Dr. Jeffords is GREAT!
I had surgery by him recently.  VASER Lipo only and I am really happy with my results.  I will post pics soon, I am @ 4 weeks out.  He really easy to talk to and has through follow-ups.  A good guy and great Doc.  I would reccommend him.  I like how he keeps it simple, starts out with Lipo only and if he sees the need for more he will do it.  If you are thinking about having this done talk with him.

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
Re: Dr. Jeffords is GREAT!
Just had surg with Dr. Jeffords today.  True very nice guy to deal with.  Had moderate case.  The swelling is the worse pain right now.  How long did you have pain?   How painful is drain removal?
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline Norml

I did not have drains put in because I was leaving town.
I had quite a bit removed 750cc on one side and 500cc on the other.  I am 6'3" so I carried it well. (meaning with my shirt on it was'nt to bad, but when the shirt came off that's another story.  
The pain seems to come and go, you get use to it eventually.  Keep wearing the compression vest and underarmour like he asks.  My pain is more of a mild discomfort now.

I really liked the hospital he uses; Windy Hill. A great medical staff, easy to get into and very private.  
I really do like my results and am very pleased with him as a MD and person.

I am ready to start working out again so I can get the rest of my body looking as good as my chest now.

Offline SteveOne

Also had surgery with Dr. Jeffords(Dec 9, 05).  500 ml removal from each breast.  Very easy to communicate with and office staff is exceptionally nice.  Responds almost immediately to my E-mail questions.
Spent 1.5 hours with me in his office for consultation prior to even beginning the exam.
Total cost including anesthesia, op room, and phys fees was $4,800.00
Spoke with two other surgeons prior to seeing Dr. Jeffords.  There was no comparison, Dr. Jeffords was head and shoulders above the rest.
A must see for those in Atlanta area.  If you are going to have to travel for surgery it would be worth it to come to Atlanta to see Dr. J.

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
I fully agree with the above.  I am now 4 weeks out and shedding the vest for the most part.  I may still sleep in one till all swelling goes down.  I mad add to that Dr. Jeffords met with me on a Saturday for a follow up since I lived 4.5 hours away.  This helped me not to have to miss any work.  

Offline fb84

where is he located?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024