Author Topic: Dr Bermant????  (Read 3088 times)

Offline masterofu

• Posting Member
I am definitely going to have this surgery, whether my Insurance covers this or I have to get a loan for some of it. I am now looking for a PS i live in NC and there are a lot of PS in my area but i am considering Dr Bermant. Is there anyway i could go wrong with him? He seems VERY knowledgeable on this condition. Thanks!

Offline toaster

• Gold Member
Yeah if you are not skinny then Bermant might not be the best choice.  If you're skinny though then he'll do a good job.  He usually doesn't not take out enough fat - just take a look at the larger patients on his website.

There are many many surgeons who do the surgery as frequently as he does, the difference is that he's the only one who actually posts to this board and he puts more pics than most on his website.  He's extra web saavy, but that doesn't mean he's a better surgeon.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I have been reading in here   for a couple months . I  think    the previous poster was wrong  about  DR Bermant   working well   with  skinny  patients only, where  do you get that idea?
   I have an appointment with DR Bermant   this week and  have recieved  two emails saying Bermant was not the best at this procedure.  I did not get the impresion that they were even dr bermants patients. I got  1 email saying Bermant is the man. Go figure
              Seems   info on dr bermant on this site  is overwhelmingly positive. With all the B.S.  on the internet ,  there is no  garrantees,  but I feel Bermant's the doc for me.
                 The  P.S. in my area said lipo only,  and by reading  in here seems  some gland  tissue removal  is often warranted.

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
Dr Bermant has a reputation as for doing a great job with his patients and, in my opinion, this is well deserved.

Why not go meet with him and see what he has to say?  This is the only way you'll be able to figure out if he's the right surgeon for you.  I assume you want this done right, so just think of this as an investment in your future. You can speculate all you want on the internet but past a certain point it's worthless. 

Good luck!

Offline flex1appeal

You need only listen to the patients who have actually had work done on them by Dr Bermant. Anyone else is not qualified to give an opinion about his skill. It would just be a blind opinion if someone said that Dr Bermant isn't highly skilled. But if you speak to those who have had surgery done by him, you will probably only hear extremely positive feedback. That is all I have ever heard about his work. I know he does more of these procedures than most plastic surgeons. You really can't go wrong with him from all I have heard. His site shows great results on 100's of patients. His work speaks for itself in my opinion.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024