Author Topic: How many of u had excision and barely any/no lipo?  (Read 2509 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!

Just wondering exactly what proportion of post-oppers on here would have had little to no liposculpture/suction done on them?

And just how little lipo did those with a mainly glandular problem have?
... and the saga continues

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
thanks mate..

Id love to see your post-op pics btw..

cheers,

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
me, i'm 5 days post op here

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1135703813

i noticed a huge difference the second day i took the pandages off.  i'm having little/no swelling.. i'm not 100% satisfied atm, but i'm hoping it's just water retention/swell still

Offline Spleen

90% excision and 10% lipo did the trick.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I was told that along with my glandular excision ,I had 15-20cc's of lipo per side. Now that seems incredibly little liposculpture to me.

I can still grab the skin (and whatever's underneath there) of my chest area  way too easily between 2 fingers, and it just seems that there's a (un)healthy dose of fat there.

my ps wont do any more lipo (even if i pay) claiming that there is exactly the same level of fat there as on my abdomen, and removing more fat on my chest will be detrimental. -surely that cant be the deciding factor of it all.. .. why cant there be less fat on my chest then my abdomen? I mean, if this was the case, then most guys walking around with a little bit of a gut or lovehandles would have fatty chests, and in many cases even breasts...

how can I know for sure if my ps is correct, when saying that I cant afford to have any more fat lipo'd out?

I mean, if I get a second opinion, the second ps is just gonna say that yes theres still excess fat which he can and will take out, just for him to get the work...

Is this really this much of a catch-22 ??
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 11:56:12 PM by tonysoprano »

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
anyone gonna advise me  on this 1?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024