Author Topic: do i have gyneo or what?/ what can i do?  (Read 1883 times)

Offline unkn0wen

okay i know you guys have already answered this question 1000's of time or w.e
but its hard for me. Like im still a teen.
i used to be average kid but as i grew older i got overweight and had this pecks >,< now im 15 and i work out and have lost most of the weight. But my chest hasnt gotten any smaller or turned the fat in to muscle. Well i can feel my chest muscle from underneath the fat on my chest. i guess there not huge but they still stick out more to the pointed side...  Its really annoying and stops me from doing normal teen stuff. Especially in the changing room gah..guys arent supposed to have peck so why i do have them?!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 08:18:10 AM by unkn0wen »

Offline unkn0wen

hmm..what do you mean by destroys your life..like they wont get any bigger or anything will they?

okay i got some pics now.

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
UnknOwen,

Your pictures look EXACTLY like me when I was 15, seriously.  Going through puberty, I distinctly remember the tissue directly under the areola being really hard, almost like those after dinner mints that are the swirled peppermint type discs. Eventually it softened and did not puff out.  I realize everyone's case is different.

My nipples (the actual nipples) have always been very long and protruded too far out from the areola.

Finally at the age of 47 I dove into the web (including this site) and became better educated.  This week I met with a plastic surgeon and in about 10 days, I'm having a procedure called male nipple reduction.

The good news is that there are doctors who are familiar with this and can consult with you, which is what I would recommend.

Very best of luck.

Offline unkn0wen

you talk about somthing being hard or what ever. But they feel soft sort of like puppy fat but im not sure =/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024