Author Topic: Finally! Surgery is tomorrow! *Before & After pics  (Read 6042 times)

Offline jdjm04

• Posting Member
Hey everyone...

I've posted here before, but I wanted to just share my excitement with everyone! My surgery is scheduled for tomorow morning with Dr. William Scott McDonald in Miami, FL. I am very excited, as I have been waiting for this day for such a long time. I'm 17 years old and have had gyne for as long as I can remember. I used to be extremely overweight, but since June 1st, 2004 I have lost about 75 pounds! I'm 5'11" and weigh around 158,  when I used to weight about 230+. I will post pre op and post op pics soon. Wish me luck.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 03:03:21 PM by jdjm04 »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
all the best, let us know how did it go baby.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hope your surgery goes well for you. Mine is on the 16th with Dr. John Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I am starting to get a tad nervous now though....  :-/ :( :-/  How 'bout U? Nervous at all?

So you've had Gyne for about 7 years or so... Yeah I guess that is a long time, but how about 31 years!!! :o :o :o I am 41 now and have had Gyne since about age 10. Having Gyne when you are a teen is pure hell as you probably know. It gets a little easier as an adult though. Most adults are not as rude/cruel as kids are.

Congrats on your weight mangement. 75 lb. loss is fantastic! I know how committed you must be to loose weight. I have lost 22 lbs. in the past few months. Have been going to the local gym and go to Weight Watchers. Food however is not really my problem. I just drank too many beers. Have cut back on the beer since the new year though. ;)

In my mid to late teens I was 240 lbs. In my early 20's, I dropped down to about 160 lbs. My moobs were smaller when I was 160 lbs. ( naturally ). However.... moobs are more noticeable when you are thin than when you are over-weight. During my mid to late twenties, I dropped down to 148 lbs. ( oh, I'm 6 foot tall BTW... ). Very thin for my height. Still had the moobs at 148 lbs. Diet alone will not bannish Gyne. Surgery is the only option....

Good luck with your surgery and yes, please post some B & A pics. ;)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 03:58:00 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
.Congrats. Let us know all the details
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jdjm04

• Posting Member
Well its almost been 24 hours since surgery, and so far so good. The pain hasn't been too bad, Just sore when I move about. I have painkillers to ease the pain which have been helping, along with antibiotics. Ive been wearing my compression vest nonstop, and hopefully I can take off the foam band around my chest when I visit my surgeon tomorrow or Thursday. Its so weird how the anesthesia just knocks you out. The last thing I remember is laughing hysterically and the nurses saying "Do you feel drunk yet?" Then I remember the mask being put to my face and breathing in and out very slowly. Next thing I know I'm in recovery. Ive been having headaches, but they are bearable. I'm also eating well which is a good sign. I can't wait to see teh results. Ill post some B and A pics ASAP. Thanks everyone.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
what operation did he do to you? excision only/lipo only/ or both? Congrats!!!
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline jdjm04

• Posting Member
what operation did he do to you? excision only/lipo only/ or both? Congrats!!!

both..thanks everyone!

Offline jdjm04

• Posting Member
Here are some before pics taken a couple of days before the surgery, and pics taken three days after surgery. things are looking better, but the area is still very swollen. i may need a second surgery, i'm visiting the doc again on tuesday. tell me how it looks.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 03:02:33 PM by jdjm04 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

No pics Dude...  It just says 'Dot Photo' with a bit of a graphic. Try again...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Still no-go :-/

By clicking on the link it takes you to a Page displaying the DotPhoto logo. Cut and Paste link into browser gives the same result. Sorry... Try again...
 ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 03:53:59 PM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Okay, now I can see the pics in your original post... Linky post works also... ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 04:22:23 PM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Good results Dude...  However, you missed something in the fourth and last 'Before' pic.... I can 'see' you!!! Hehe... :P
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 04:23:40 PM by Bambu »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024