Author Topic: why the worry?  (Read 2509 times)

Offline nomis

• Posting Member
why does there seem to be so much whineing about your breasts? Ive got 38B boobs & like them very much so does my wife. If anyone has a problem with them then its THEIR problem!! ::)

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
your way of thinking is twisted in my opinion.

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Ignore Nomis.  He's simply trying to "stir the pot."

Offline nomis

• Posting Member
Ignore Nomis.  He's simply trying to "stir the pot."

No Im not! Im simply telling you my feelings about my gyno. I am at ease with it. It does not interfere with my life (except when crawling into tight spaces!) I am also quite happy to strip off at the beach. Sure people look sometimes but they would look at some poor sod who was badly burned or deformed too cos those kind of people are sados! Let them be sad tho! 8)

Offline ruinedlifenew

• Posting Member
  • one day this username will change...
What, me worry?

Seriously, why the worry?  Because we've all lived different lives.  Some of us are crippled by this, others get by fine. Circumstances and experiences are so widely varied, there's no point in asking other people why.  Life is diversity.

When a person is hurt by this and just wants to be accepted by their peers as a normal man, that's their wish and their choice.  A lot of people simply want to be looked at as a plain old, regular man by friend and stranger, male and female alike.  If you're okay with your big breasts, consider yourself fortunate.  I am not you.

Offline nomis

• Posting Member
point taken 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024