Author Topic: My surgery date has been set...  (Read 2269 times)

Offline User

• Bronze Member
...for February 8th.  I can't believe that in less than a month I'll start looking normal!  I'm really excited.

Just wanted to share that with everybody out there.  I'm a little nervous about the whole thing, but that's to be expected.  The excitement is overwhelming.  This is going to be the first Spring/Summer (since '98 or '99) that I'll be able to walk around or run without being self-conscious about my chest.  Even a month ago, I had people yelling stuff at me on the street when I was running.  No more of that.

Oh and I just realized tonight that I've lost about 10 pounds.  I've been trying to lose 15 pounds for a few months, but was getting nowhere.  Recently, I stopped regularly going to fast food restaurants, started drinking diet soda and stepped up my running.  Now, I'm starting to see some results.  I definitely look thinner even a little in my chest.

I hope that after the surgery I'll have a truly flat chest.
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

Offline blahblahblah

• Posting Member
  • Op done on the 1st of March 2006
Good Luck, I am about to book mine for the  26th or 27th of Feb this year so you will beat me to it  :'( :p

Offline ruinedlifenew

• Posting Member
  • one day this username will change...
Best of luck, bro!!  Woot!   ;D

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Congrats and good luck!

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
congrats.  You are doing smart thing with exercise as well.  Your PS will probably not let you exersize for several weeks after surgery so the more tone you can get now will make it easier later
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024