Author Topic: My gyne got pointed out TWICE today :(  (Read 7302 times)

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
I thought it was getting less noticable because of my choice of shirts but this shirt I wore today is going to the "last resort" pile.

This kid/acquaintance just goes up to me and says, "you need to work out," even though I've been lifting weights for years (all to try to hide my gyne). He mentioned my chest specifically.

Then one of my friends (we're a close group of guys) was about to reach for my private parts down under and I'm like "whoa there buddy!" And he was like, "I wouldn't be worried of me going there, more like me going here" and he pointed to my moobs.

This sucks :(

Luckily, I should be getting surgery this summer...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 01:56:34 PM by Yoshi »

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
your "friends" sound like enemies.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
This sucks :(

Aint it the truth huh?

People can be so cruel to others. It makes you feel like crawling under a rock and dieing at times. I share your pain Broh.   :'(

Good luck with your surgery Dewd.

BTW, how old are you?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I thought it was getting less noticable because of my choice of shirts but this shirt I wore today is going to the "last resort" pile.

I hear what you mean when you say "Last Resort" pile. Something noone else would even think about and here we are trying to find which T-Shirt looks the best on us.

I have good T-Shirts and bad T-Shirts to wear. Lucky for me its the middle of winter and I'm always wearing a jacket/hoodie now.

My underworks thingy should be comming soon so I wont have to stress out about just wearing a T-Shirt when the snow melts.

Good Luck to you

Dont let the jerks get to you.

kicka

ye dont get all messed up in the head and take it all to personally

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
It sounds like they weren't doing it maliciously. You're just going to have to learn to deal with comments like that every so often.

I've heard some real horror stories on this forum. Imagine someone beating you down in a locker room and ripping your shirt off, while everyone else laughs and takes pictures with their cell phone cameras. That's what happened to one kid.

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
It sounds like they weren't doing it maliciously. You're just going to have to learn to deal with comments like that every so often.

I've heard some real horror stories on this forum. Imagine someone beating you down in a locker room and ripping your shirt off, while everyone else laughs and takes pictures with their cell phone cameras. That's what happened to one kid.

That's just sick, i've gotten a few comments about my gyne. I don't let it really get to me and only once have they happened in a locker room(got to the gym 3 times a week and sports in school 2x a week, so there are lots of oppurtunitys(me shirtless,showerin' with the guys)) or well it wasn't really a comment, he tried to pinch my boobie when i was dressing and i intercepted his hand and crushed it and when he squealed for release i gave him a  look with my eyes "not cool".

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
And i've gotten 2 comments from girls + a really mean thing,
I was at a party and i was talking to a friend of mine, then suddenly 2 very excited girls rush to me and say "do you have breasts!?" and cup their hands and go in for a reach, so i (you know cross your hands and put them under below the armpit on the other arm  ???) and talk uninterrepted then they go away.
Then the really mean thing comes..
I was checking out some blogs when i find one of the girls blogs and on there is a picture of pre op steve in the gynecomastia gallery with a text "Imagine this on you know who!" and then a couple of her girlfriends that i know write comments "hihihi" and "what? what do you mean" and she replies "hihi, i'll tell you on *insertinstantmessengerhere*"
Well i was pretty shocked that someone would actually do such a thing.

It's good to get this off my chest.
hehe...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 07:34:34 AM by Vanatu »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Is like an american thing? I was at school in the uk not so long ago and I never saw people act like this about blokes chests. Sure people got bullied about their appearance esp the fat guys but I have never encountered anything like this.

Are the girls in the US more fickle or something?. Seriously I never had gyno at school but if two girls groped my chest either I would be flattered, but if they were being arseholes I would have made sure they would have been the ones redfaced... probably would have pored beer all over them ;D .I went to a pretty bad school for bullying and general nastyness and if two drunken girls groped a guys chest they would have been laughed at by all his mates. Most of the girls there were pretty low on the pecking scale to be honest.Girls there picked on and beat up  the other girls normally over a guy :P, they tended to leave the guys alone.

As for the whole blog thing how sad are they ? they sound a little weird to me.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 05:49:42 AM by Worrier »

Offline ruinedlifenew

• Posting Member
  • one day this username will change...
Is like an american thing? I was at school in the uk not so long ago and I never saw people act like this about blokes chests.... Seriously I never had gyno at school ...

Well there you go.  You never had gyno at school, so you can't relate.  I'm sure it happens with just as much frequency.  You never had it so you'd never know unless you followed some kid with breasts around 24/7.

Offline outertrial

darn darn darn darn darn I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I don't think they have any idea how self-conscious I am of them.  

Dewd.....   tell your friends to stop groping your chest. Tell them that you don't like it. On the other hand, they may do it more if you tell'em that...   :-/

John.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 11:30:31 AM by Bambu »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If someone grabs at your breasts, it is an assault.

People who do it should be in jail.
Grandpa Dan

Offline kev

• Bronze Member
  • Hey - my face is up HERE!  Talk to ME.
In many cases the more they see it's an issue with you the more they do it...

I remember one guy in college used to do it to me.

Until I found out in a college document that his middle name was "Jude."

Hell did I make him pay.   Whenever he went for my breasts I would sing "Hey Jude".

He stopped.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 04:47:53 AM by kev »
Bilateral Excision April 1994; Revision September 1999.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024