Author Topic: Underworks 997:  I love it :)  (Read 3630 times)

Offline PaulJackson007

• Posting Member
i just recieved it in the mail

it took two tries to get it on, it's quite tight...

...once i got it on, it felt ok.

then, i put on ONE t-shirt...

........YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

NO MAN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!

i'm sorry about this excitment, but this vest is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, here is my sitation (Please Read)

i got the vest for temporary measures.  I plan to wear it EVERDAY (except night time, and when i work out).  I work out 4 - 5 times per week, for about 2 hours, 8 - 10 total....

...for me, temporary means wearing it, until about beginning of May, so that would be the end of THIS month (Jan), and through Feb, March, and April...

...In May, I plan to reach an Ideal weight goal, and then i'll see where I go from there, in terms of the extent i have gyne, (i may not have it)....

.........when I put the vest on, it felt 95% comfortable.  the 5% is due to the fat around the breast area, that 'squishes' kind of next to the armpit.  it's the fact that the outline of the Vest in that area sort of 'hurts' my skin.  i adjusted my skin more, and found that that did the trick, but it's still 5% that kind of sucks.  i think most people will be ok, the problem is that i have quite broad shoulders, and the Vest comes pretty tight in tha region.

besides that, as far as 'size' goes, it's PERFECT.  i mean, i ordered a large, and the thing fits like a GLOVE!

well........not like a glove, but you know what i mean :)

i guess my number one concern is HEALTH related problems because of the vest.  I mean, i can breath normally, and i feel fine, but of course, is it advisable to wear this vest for about 4 months?

I have so many more questions, and i know other people have questions too, but i have to say one thing, the underworks, 997 is AMAZING!!!

holy COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it

i wish i had known of this 3 years ago, then i wouldn't have had to hide in the shadows like i did.

i know that this is not the answer, but it IS temporary :)

for the next four months, my FAVOURITE peice of clothing will be T-SHIRTS..........

........and ONLY T-Shirts......... ;)

I want to that the boards, for this opportunity.  It gave me courage to actually go out and do something.  Had i not come here, i would've NEVER invested in this Vest.

THANK you ALL so much for the support and reads that you have all provided....

well, this post is getting long now, and i will copy and paste it to a new thread, because i think it deserves one.....................

Hail to the underworks 997, i hail to thee........

Offline ruinedlifenew

• Posting Member
  • one day this username will change...
Paul, that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!   ;D

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
hehe nice, I think I should get one of those but i dont live alone so... :(

I live with my whole family and am expecting one to be arriving shortly.

Also Paul! How long did it take for it to arrive and where do you live?

Offline problem man

• Silver Member

I live with my whole family and am expecting one to be arriving shortly.

Also Paul! How long did it take for it to arrive and where do you live?

I am interested this underworks vest, can you please tell me the size of your chest and the size of underworks compression vest you bought? My chest is 39 inches so which size of underworks 997 would you recommend?

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I got myself a large, and it was a while ago I forgot what I came out to.

Go read up on http://www.gynecomastia.underworks.com/

For information on how to mesure your chest, hopefully my dam 997 will arrive tomorow its been over a week and I'm still waiting. I dont live in the states mind you.

Offline ram02

hey wassap paul. dude you have got no idea how happy and thrilled i am after reading your post man:). Im going to buy this tomorrow! How much did yours ccost with shipping and everything? Im in canada, Surrey BC. Do you know how much the vest will cost in canadian dollars? I will be ordering a medium.

Thanks alot dude!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024