Author Topic: Some Advice Please????  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Chuck_Norris

Hello everyone.

I have just turned 18 and i have a mild case of gyno.  Few months ago the gyne reduced itself significantly on my left nipple, however the right side is pretty much the same.

Is there a chance that if the left side reduced itself the right will also reduce with time?

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
I believe it may possibly go away  (IF we're really talking about the areolas and not the actual nipples themselves).

My areolas were larger, and hard underneath, when I was your age but then they got back to normal.

My NIPPLES however, had always been very long and stuck way too far out.  This week I had a procedure to reduce them.

Offline Chuck_Norris

Thank you for the response.

Yes i am talking about the areola size and not the actual breast. The breast looks fine and i even have some muscle from working out however it is the aerola that is larger and a bit hard underneath.

But like i said, the left side has reduced in size and is not hard underneath anymore. The right aerola still remains larger and kind of hard.

Offline Chuck_Norris

If it does not reduce on its own, is it a good idea to wait until i am about 19-20 for the surgery, to be sure that my hormones arent acting up anymore?

It is only a mild case more on the right side, so i can live with it for another year or two.

DrBermant

Hello everyone.

I have just turned 18 and i have a mild case of gyno.  Few months ago the gyne reduced itself significantly on my left nipple, however the right side is pretty much the same.

Is there a chance that if the left side reduced itself the right will also reduce with time?

When gynecomastia is going away on its own, being patient can result in better scars than even the best plastic surgery.  I prefer to work on gynecomastia that is stable.  Male breasts that have not gone away by 2 years often does not go away.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Chuck_Norris

Thanks doc. So i guess i'll wait until everything stabalizes.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Dr. Bermant:  Is it true that if gyne is more prominent on one side, it could be an indication of a serious medical condition such as cancer?

Don't mean to scare you chuck_norris, that's just what i've heard.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024