Author Topic: IT has arrived! #997  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Yes it me Allan the guy from Canada who waited more then two weeks for the dam Underworks style 997 to arrive, but by god it has actully come.

I must say it is amazing, despite the fact that I put it on backwards at first  ;D . Go order it now. Its really hard to put on, but once its on it sure is snug, which is for the best I suppose.

When I did take it off there was some strange rashes on my body. Did anyone else have problems like that? Does it continue?

Anyways here are some impressive pictures.

I would also like to note that these are shirts from my "last resort" pile.

Also sorry if the pictures are to big.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 11:12:10 AM by Allan7865 »

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
looks good, congrats man... got any before pictures?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Allan....

See, you had your shorts in a knot for nut'n. Ya gotta have patients dude!  ;)

Glad to hear that you are happy with your new vest.  :)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ruinedlifenew

• Posting Member
  • one day this username will change...

Offline elcubano

• Posting Member
Allan,

Is the vest noticeable? I once purchased a vest to hide my gyne and I had to stop wearing it because I was tired of people asking me why I was wearing a bullet-proof vest - it looked just like what police officers wear under their uniform.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 02:09:25 PM by elcubano »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Allan,

Is the vest noticeable? I once purchased a vest to hide my gyne and I had to stop wearing it because I was tired of people asking me why I was wearing a bullet-proof vest - it looked just like what police officers wear under their uniform.

Not at all, wich part of your vest is showing? Is it noticable around your coller? Or is it sticking out from the bottom of your shirt?

Also are you sure you put it on the right way? When I had accidently put my vest on backwards it was more noticable through my coller.

Dont know what to tell you man.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Yes it me Allan the guy from Canada who waited more then two weeks for the dam Underworks style 997 to arrive, but by god it has actully come.

I must say it is amazing, despite the fact that I put it on backwards at first  ;D . Go order it now. Its really hard to put on, but once its on it sure is snug, which is for the best I suppose.

When I did take it off there was some strange rashes on my body. Did anyone else have problems like that? Does it continue?

Anyways here are some impressive pictures.

I would also like to note that these are shirts from my "last resort" pile.

Also sorry if the pictures are to big.

Excellent stuff Alan.  Who cares about the size of the pics either, I think they are justifyed by the result :D

Hey look I have added them again for effect  ;D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 04:04:41 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline elcubano

• Posting Member

Not at all, wich part of your vest is showing? Is it noticable around your coller? Or is it sticking out from the bottom of your shirt?

Also are you sure you put it on the right way? When I had accidently put my vest on backwards it was more noticable through my coller.

Dont know what to tell you man.

The vest was not visible. However, it did make me look to appear as if I had a rigid structure beneath my shirt.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024