Author Topic: working out WITH gyne.. and other possibilities  (Read 1883 times)

Offline socca337

ok, so i'm 16 and have a slight case of gyne and of course- i hate it. I'm new and have a few questions, first, since i already work out, if i begin to focus more on my chest muscles and developing them, will the "gyne" appearance get better or worse? To clarify- will the new muscle help conceal or will it make the gyne more obvious. Second, do any of these creams or gels actually work? which ones are best? which are available without an rx? Thanks in advance, and all answers are greatly appreciated.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
ok, so i'm 16 and have a slight case of gyne and of course- i hate it. I'm new and have a few questions, first, since i already work out, if i begin to focus more on my chest muscles and developing them, will the "gyne" appearance get better or worse? To clarify- will the new muscle help conceal or will it make the gyne more obvious. Second, do any of these creams or gels actually work? which ones are best? which are available without an rx? Thanks in advance, and all answers are greatly appreciated.

hey, Im 16 too and my nipples are puffy, I've been lifting for over a year and emphasizing the chest area... and the muscle buildup has helped my chest look better, I dont think it decreases the gynecomastia, but it helps when your chest isnt sagging as much.

When you have puffy nipples and you build up chest muscle it actually pushes out the puffy nipples more, this has happened to me a little bit, but nothing really noticable to anyone else. and also make sure you work on your other muscles too in your upper body, and keep running or playing sports.

anyways im not even sure if your gynecomastia is the man boob type or the puffy nipple kind.... so if its the latter, hopefully this helps.

Offline socca337

soccerplaya- thanks a lot for your reply. My gyne is the puffy nipple kind so hopefully working out will be for the best. Since you say it does push your nipples out more is this just due to the added muscle mass that comes with working out? And in a more yes or no type answer, would you say that working out your chest has improved the appearance of your gyne? Thanks a lot.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
yeah the added muscle mass pushes them out more.

I think for myself.... yes, it is helping them look better. its probably a combination of the chest muscles making them look better, and my gyne maybe going down a tiny bit (naturally not from lifting).

some say it made theirs looks worse, so I cannot garuantee you will have the same results as me, but probably worse case scenario they will look the same.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024