Author Topic: For those with the #997 shirt  (Read 2708 times)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Heh, sorry I know half the topics on the board have been about #997 recently, but I have one last question for those that do have it.

For those who had it for a while, how did you feel about it at first as in being uncomfortable, and did it get better.

Right now when I wear it I seem to get a strange back pain, especially when I sit down. Does it break in, in time? Mind you this is only my second day.

Also another question for those who have #997, how do you put yours on? And how do you take it off?

I love how the shirt looks on my so far, it completly masks my stupid puffy nipples. I just dont like how it feels so far, surgery is the only answer I can see that now.

It also annoys me how I cant even let my shirt lift up even a little bit when I'm wearing the vest or else people will see the vest.

Anyways now I can look foward to my consultation on the 6th which is very soon. I just hope I like what I hear so I can book it.

Rambling now, thanks for your time.

Offline Thekid05

• Posting Member
personally i really liked it at first... but after a while i started to hate it because whenever people hugged you they could feel the weird material.... and would always ask me what the hell i was wearing :-\... surgery was my only option..(only had puffy nipples)

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
personally i really liked it at first... but after a while i started to hate it because whenever people hugged you they could feel the weird material.... and would always ask me what the hell i was wearing :-\... surgery was my only option..(only had puffy nipples)

never thought of that.......

ill tell em its underarmour
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 04:14:53 PM by bignipCT »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

never thought of that.......

ill tell em its underarmour

But even then.. why would you be wearing underarmour under evreyday cloths?

Offline Blameless_Culprit

• Posting Member
  • I have no personal texts.....
    • Myspace
For the shirt lifting up thing...

Use small safety pins...That might work...just safety pin it from the inside of the vest, or your pants. the only thin visible is a small, unnoticable bar....It's worth a try maybe...

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
i ordered a 993 today

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024