Author Topic: nolvadex d? will it work???  (Read 3624 times)

Offline Billy21

• Posting Member
 :-/ i started taking nolvadex yesterday
has any one had any experiences with this drug???
please tell

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
might help you

might not

.75 chance it will do something just based on the studies i've seen with it used to treat gyno.

raloxifene by evista is another serm, which is exactly like tamioxfen citrate, of nolva.

it is actually less toxic, with less sides and studies show almost everyone responding in terms of gyno improvement.

i'd use that if u want to improve gyno

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
Nolvadex is usually used in a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) when taking anabolic steroids.  It is used during or immediately after.  If you have not taken steroids, Nolvadex will not rid you of your gyno.  Trust me, i've tried.  Research Andactrim.

kicka

Nolvadex is usually used in a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) when taking anabolic steroids.  It is used during or immediately after.  If you have not taken steroids, Nolvadex will not rid you of your gyno.  Trust me, i've tried.  Research Andactrim.

maybe for you but nolvadex can work for others

It can take up to eight months for this drug to start working most people give up to early on it.
Apparently you can see no change for months but when it starts to happen it goes  down pretty quick.

Im using it at 40mg a day and not a slight diference after a month still im gonna do it for 3/4 of a year unless i get surgery first
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 05:25:03 AM by kicka »

Offline Hypo-is-here

At 40mgs a day you can expect a sore throat, an indication of your thyroid being thrown out of whack, lowered libido, erection difficulties and fatigue unless your estradiol level is very high.

What is more blood pathology is useless so you can't even try and regulate the dosage properly.

You shouldn't bother self medicating.

P.S

Very few hypogonadal men have Tamoxifen prescibed because of difficulty in dosing.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 10:03:47 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Billy21

• Posting Member
thanks allot for your help guys... i think it will work on me as i am sure i can already see a bit of a difference.
Plus i have never taken steroids but have smoked allot of pot while doing heavy weight lifting. i have been told that because pot messes with your hormone levels it can double as a steriod and i'm sure thats why i have grown lumps under my nipples....
any way i hope for that reason it might work.

Offline deskjet444

• Bronze Member
anyone have any experience or know of someone that does have experience with combining raloxifene and tamoxifene? seems like this could help improve gyno more at a faster rate maybe.

Offline Hypo-is-here

anyone have any experience or know of someone that does have experience with combining raloxifene and tamoxifene? seems like this could help improve gyno more at a faster rate maybe.

It is likely to lower your estrogen status to such a degree that you could throw your thyroid function and metabolism out of whack, experience fatigue, lower your libido and maybe leave you with erection problems.

Plus with SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) medications such as Tamoxifen (Nolvadex is the brand name of Tamoxifen) you remove the ability to measure what is happening with estrogen or more specifically estradiol in the blood.

So by combining such medications, if you do lower your estrogen status too much you have no idea to what extent.

What people are talking about here is altering their estrogen status without even knowing whether or not their estrogen status is the culprit/cause of their gynecomastia.

This is akin to arresting someone for a murder without having a case against them!!!!

You may be falsely accusing/charging an innocent suspect and the only loser for such errors are the individuals who make such mistakes, with the losses being measured in wasted money, false hopes and adverse side effects.

Get pathology first and foremost!

At least investigate and try and find the real culprit before using medications- prescribed or otherwise!

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
hey guys, my doctor prescribed me evista today for 3 months, I have not started. it is 60mg tablets, I hope this dosent f up my system. please some words of encourgement. it was prescribed by my endocronologist, my free testosterone and free were EXTREMELY LOW. total was 150 and free was 31.9L.
range was 250-1100   and     35-155L

I hope this helps. please some opinions guys.
I am 25 years old. this is ridiculous.

Offline flex1appeal

You guys make me laugh. go Ahead and self medicate with Novaldex. It won't reverse gyne. It's and estrogen blocker not a gyne remover. If you have developed gyne from a high estrogen level, novaldex will only help prevent it from possibly getting worse than it already is by blocking the estrogen receptors and inhibiting estrogen from binding. And if you don't know what is the cause of your gyne you'll end up doing just as Hypo explained more than likely and have worse problems than gyne when all said and done. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024