Author Topic: quick question...  (Read 2408 times)

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
Can someone who is at normal weight or body fat have boobs the size of a womans? or is it just people who are overwieght?

Offline ruinedlifenew

• Posting Member
  • one day this username will change...
Can someone who is at normal weight or body fat have boobs the size of a womans?  

Yes

« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:56:52 PM by ruinedlifenew »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes....

'Changemylife', a member of this board is not fat and he has a severe case of Gyne. Pretty much a full breast....

In my opinion, many Gyne sufferers are obese as a result of lack of exercise. Who wants to play sports and/or go to the gym or anything else for that matter, when they have Gynecomastia? Gyne can lead to depression, depression can lead to over-eating or drinking (alcohol). Of the two, I would say that lack of exercise is the governing factor of weight gain in Gyne sufferers.

I got my weight down to 148 lbs in 1990 in an attempt to rid my body of the Gyne. The moobs were somewhat smaller of course, however the majority of the mass remained. Full boobs on a 148 lb man standing at 6 feet tall. Not good at all!   :-/

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
when i was overweight in my early teen years i really had boobs. all that body fat an no muscle had my gyno at its worse. no way i was hopping in the pool for gym class in 8th or 9th grade, some how i passed both times with a D i made sure i didnt miss any other classes besides those swimming days. today is a totally different story.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:40:18 PM by bignipCT »

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
man... that would suck to have full breasts with a regular body...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
man... that would suck to have full breasts with a regular body...

It sure does dude!   :'(

John.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 08:57:49 PM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024