Author Topic: Hi, new to posting.  PICS and info  (Read 3407 times)

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
Hi guys, Im new to this board.  I signed up but never really posted.  Here's some info about me, and also some pictures.

I'm 23, 6', 195, athletic build.  The first time i realized this was a problem was in 8th grade, so about 10 years ago.  Some kid pinched my nip because i was wearing a thin shirt.  He said, oh i remember getting big nipples.
BUT, it didnt go away for me. It just stuck there.  I was an outgoing popular kid, so no one really said anything, I think its like if you have a big mole or something, people dont say anything to your face. Once ina  great while someone will mention the nips.

Anyways, I was a wrestler and they poked through my singlet, and I always have had to wear heavy t's.  I go boating alot, so thats really embarassing for me, beacuse i know its obvious, even though I rub them, or pinch them to get them hard so theyre smaller.

Its on my mind everyday how much I hate them.  I hate not being able to just walk around shirtless wit my roomies around, or how they look in the mirror. I hate when people touch them, even girls.  There is little balls under there i can feel, and some fat which isnit consistent with the fat content on the rest of my chest.  Instead of having rounded pecs, it just kind of melts into the rest of my body.  It also kind of reaches from the nipple to under my armpit, like a little fat strip or something, like a chicks boobs.

I told my parents but I dont think they really got the scope of the situation becuse I am outgoing guy and I had never complained about it before, because i was too embarased.

Here's some pictures....

« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 05:52:13 AM by fubister »

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
Oh, and I went to my doctor to ask about them. He's normally real nice.

He just said "Thats happens to some kids, cant do anything about it unless you want to pay for surgery, you shoulda just called me and saved yourself $15."

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
did you rub your nipples before you took those pics? how hard are the glands under your nipples?

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
No, i didnt..
The glands feel like a jelly been kinda.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
No, i didnt..
The glands feel like a jelly been kinda.

your nipples actually look pretty normal... you have a little puffyness but it is hardly noticable. and you dont need to worry so much about it.

do your nipples change size when your cold or warm?

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
Trust me, they arent normal.  One time i almostr lost it when we were drunk and my best friend walked in when i was changing my shirt, and he was like, dude, you nipples are f'd up man.
When im cold they get a little smaller and harder.

When I walk around without a shirt, its sooo obvious.  I can't even wear normal t-shirts, and i have trouble with sweaters too.  Everything I wear is in like at least 2 layers. :(

I feel like i've got hershey kisses attached to my chest.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
when you look at the pictures from the front, you look fine. but from the side I can definitley see the puffyness. I hate cone nipples! the one thing you got going for ya is that you have smaller areolas (which are the dark cirlces) , mine are bigger.

why dont you post a pic of you standing up straight, from the side.

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
Ok, i'll try to get one soon. it might be a day

Another thing thats really bothersome is that over the years, I've developed really bad posture.  I suck my shoulders forward and my chest inward so my shirt doesnt fall on my nips, exposing them.  

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Ok, i'll try to get one soon. it might be a day

Another thing thats really bothersome is that over the years, I've developed really bad posture.  I suck my shoulders forward and my chest inward so my shirt doesnt fall on my nips, exposing them.  

We all do that...

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
Its weird because my gyne seems worse than yours and yet I dont have trouble wearing just a semi-tight t shirt. its hardly noticable with a shirt on. maybe its because im hiding well with a bad posture.

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
well i have trouble with white wife beaters, thin cottons, sweaters, long sleeves, and dress shirts  :'(  

Offline outertrial

That firking fat strip - I have that too though my gyne mostly seems to be fat. Goes right under my armpits and no amount of fat loss will get rid of that or the gyne.

Id get loan and get those taken off though if I were you. Any reason why you havent?

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
Just money issues.  I graduate college in may, so when I have a secure job i think its the first thing I'm going to do.

Whats the deal for a medical loan? Anyone know?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024