Author Topic: anyone eat alot of frozen dinners?  (Read 2328 times)

Offline ganjaman

• Posting Member
Does anyone here eat alot of Stouffers or lean cruisine mircrowavable food? or use to when they notice gyne

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I don't believe there is any correlation between gland growth and a boil in the bag curry  ;D . I think the frozen yorkshire puds are at fault! ;)

Offline Hypo-is-here

Has anyone noticed gyne growth when doing press-ups on top of Mount Kilimanjaro?

Or

When eating Blackpool rock in the sun?

How about watching the X-files when lying on more than one pillow?

Come on :D

Comedy surely ::)

Now if you were telling me about breaking health regulations and eating animals off of farms that had just been overloaded with estrogens then you'd be talking.

Just as you would if your job was putting estrogen cream into roosters to turn them into capons.

Microwave food is disgusting, that is a fair cop, but what you are suggesting certainly is not.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 04:09:42 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Just incase, i have went out and bought a freezer full of meals for one.....gonna feed the lot to our lass in the hope it can boost her boobs from a C to a D..........fingers crossed  ;D

Offline ganjaman

• Posting Member
Phthalates used in the plastic in frozen dinners is known to leach into the food and phthalates are known endorine disrupers

Offline elio2

• Posting Member
i've heard that frozen dinners contain high quantities of soy products which has been known to affect the body the same way estrogen does.  in a way it would make sense if frozen dinners contributed to the severity of gyne..

they are nasty anyway, high in sodium and preservatives don't eat em

E2
why not?

Offline Hypo-is-here

There are proven causes of gynecomastia.

I would STRONGLY suggest looking at these issues, rather than going after random vague ideas with supposed tenuous associations.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024