Author Topic: Surgery yesterday  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Yimmy72

HI, i am new to the board, i am a 34 male, living with gynecomastia all of my life, well, most of it. I finally had my surgery yesterday, man it was painful the first couple of hours, now i feel great, it's amazing.

Dr.Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian, M.D.  of liposuction institute here in Chicago did my surgery, very well worht it. The cost, 3100, and 300 for ultra sound therapy for bruising. Total, 3400!! I was so happy. I heard the stories ranging from 3000 to 7000 dollars, i had it pretty bad, they sucked a gallon out of my chest. You can actually see the difference. Barley any bruising, so far.

I recommend Dr.Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian, M.D. to anyone here in Chicago, or elsewhere. He and his staff were excellent. his website is lipodoc.com. COnsultation is free, and price was right.

I now am looking forward to the future. I am getting married next month, got a great new job,got bought out of my old one of 16 yrs. I am happy!!! I will post pics soon, before and after. Thanks for reading!

Offline Yimmy72

OH yeah, and he only put two small incisions right near the armpit area, nothing around the areola, i've seen some scary pics out there.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
If you only got lipo there is no need for incision around the areola. For those of us getting excession the doctor has to make an incision to remove the gland/tissue. Glad your happy with your results.

atown

Do you have pics?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024