Author Topic: I have an underworks 997 XL to give away!!  (Read 2231 times)

Offline fantasy5player

• Posting Member
I had accidently ordered a large 997 from underworks... and it was way too small .. so I sent it back no problem for an XL and they sent me an XL BUT this too is way too small... now i'm not a massive 300 pound guy or anything but I swear when underworks says XL they really mean a Small .. it's rediculous.  I'm not about to send this back for the 2nd time even though I paid good money for it.  I'm going to give it away !

this is white and size

Size - fits Chest:  x-small 29-31 /
Small  32-34 / Medium 35-39 /
Large 40-44 / X-large 45-48

XL

Send me a private message telling me why you should get this and I will pick someone to mail this out too .. hopefully someone who can use it ... Cost me $30.00 but that's ok giving things away is good :)

Robert

« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 12:08:02 PM by fantasy5player »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Hey! I wouldent give it away just yet, the shirts are meant to be tight. Are you having a hard time getting the shirt on? I found it easier some times to put on the shirt like a pair of pants and just pull it up. Trust me, this dosent go on easy like reguler T-Shirts, otherwise it wouldent work. Good Luck!

Offline fantasy5player

• Posting Member
well , as of yet nobody wants it anyways  ;D

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
what is your chest size and what size T-shirts do you normally use?  I'm 215# and have a 46-47" chest / 34-35" waist and have no trouble wearing a large 993.  I also have a XL 998 (most likely a similar size/fit to a 997) and it is a bit too big for me.  my regular T-shirt/shirt size is generally L or XL depending on which country it was made in.

Keep in mind that the 997 is designed to be very tight and is going to feel very small compared to regular clothes even if it is the correct size.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 03:23:42 AM by Bakajin »

Offline militaryguy

hello
i would like to recive this underworks 997.how could i send u a private message so i could tell u about my problem. it would be a great aid in hiding my problem since the summer time is coming , and spring break is basicly here .. thank you for your time

« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 10:07:39 AM by militaryguy »

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
did you ever give the 997 away or can I have it? I will pay for shipping.

Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024