Author Topic: Gyne Pain is Overwhelming  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
Ok well my gynecomastia has been very painful in the growing process about 3 years ago. Like super painful to the touch and the pain has mellowed out for about a year and a half. And last spring it was only painful to the touch but now its starting to randomly just hurt.  Like the other i was laying trying to fall asleep but i couldn't because of my glands hurting. the pain is almost unbearable. The last time i went to the doctor they said I had gyne and that it will go away because the doctor has been a doc for 25 years and has never seen a case not go away.

My question now is what should I do? I need this to stop hurting? And why does it hurt so badly?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think it is time for a second opinion.  Preferably from an Endocrinologist who specializes in the treatment of reproductive problems.

Grandpa Dan

Offline Hypo-is-here

Jer,

If you tell me where you live (city and state) I will get you contact details for endocrinologists so that you can get an appointment ASAP.

Paw Paw is right, you need this checked out.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 05:57:04 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
the doctor has been a doc for 25 years and has never seen a case not go away  

Yeah, that's why thousands of men have gyne surgery every year.
WHere'd he goto school, Uncle Chucks Barn Of Higher Education?
lol

The gyne doesn't go away...........the patient goes away to find a new Doctor.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
im not sure, but if u have pain/discomfort, it is essential that you get surgery. in that case, ur insurance might cover the expenses.

i maybe wrong, but all im tryin to do is think wrt the insurance view point. U might tell them, u dont want surgery, but u have to get it done to overcome the physical pain. that shud be covered asi understand correctly.

just a point.. :)
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
Well what exactly would an Endo do for me?

And the whole insurance thing, does anyone have any more in depth information on that?

Offline Hypo-is-here

Jer let me know how things go- if you contact one of the endos I gave you details for...

In fact let me know how you go in any event.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024