Author Topic: Im very happy..no SURGERY REQUIRED  (Read 7544 times)

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi all,
Well I have a very very good news for all the members.First of all My story:
I have been suffering from Puberty Gynecomastia and now I am 26.I have suffered like hell(you know what I mean!).
I was about to get surgery but I found a Guy who teaches secrets of Indian Yoga.It says the Gynecomatia will be cured forever by this 1000' s of years old techniques.He is in another city of India and I am in the southern Part of India. He has asked me to come and do his workouts and Yoga for 1 month and he has challenged me that any kind of gynecomastia will be cured.
Well its not possible for me to leave my Job and stay in another city for a month.Thus I am going to see the book and do the workouts at home.
If this works out then I will again post my pics in the month of april.I am paying around USD100 for the techniques but I feel it is a very small price.I would have ended paying USD3000 and above for the surgery.

Lets hope this works out!!!If this works out then this guy will be the #1 enemy for all the Plastic surgeons(LOL).

Will keep updated.
my pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/rahul_the_dude2000

Offline notanymore

• Posting Member
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but a book and yoga arent gonna cure you, and you are gonna be out 100 bucks and wasted time.

Offline notanymore

• Posting Member
did that happen to you graham?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
indian : you just bought snake oil. sorry to break it to you.
... and the saga continues

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi,
Well I think there is no harm in trying Our Indian system.Because we have some real miracels in Yoga and Pranayam.It's 2000 year old system and people have been practising.
This guy has told me that he has treated several men who some to him before their wedding!
He has told me that if there is no improvement then he would change his name..wow its like an open challenge he has given me.So let me try and I will post my after pics.People who market their surgeons and creams and gels please dont discourage us!! ;)
lets be positive!!

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
If this works, I will personally finance a startup company to roll this out.

The cable news channels would be clamoring to be first to cover this.  Could you even imagine.

Seriously, while I understand your need to explore this, please continue to investigate the other approaches discussed on this site.

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
It doesnt look too expensive, so it's not really a waste even if it doesnt work.

Although if it does work I'll do it myself, lol.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline Hypo-is-here

I see there are P.T Barnums in India too- oh what a surprise- not  ;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 09:24:11 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I have a few doubts  but surgery has it risks and disappointments too and you are paying much more.  :-/

I hope he is not fleecing you. If  he isn't then I will offer my services as the yoga teachers agent as he stands to make a lot of money......

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
Updating this thread and others to knock "admin." threads to the second page.

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
If this works, i shall eat my own hat

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
Definitely.

I'm kinda pessimistic about this right now, but I'd still like to hear the results.

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
Good luck indian, anyways I have been practicing yoga for several years now on and off and I must say it is very effective, way more effective than western medicine and it could definately cure alot of diseases. Yoga incorporates the great power of the mind, the mind is the post powerful thing, some people have fought of cancer cells without any chemotheraphy. But re. gynecomastia, I say there's a chance... if it works that would be great, anyways good luck man

Offline evergrim

Hi,

I think it's probably good not to be too closed minded about alternative treatments. Good luck and I hope it works for you. I am interested to hear what results you get.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 06:38:31 AM by evergrim »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024