Author Topic: low body fat nipples stick out  (Read 4494 times)

Offline d1st

• Posting Member
ya its pretty embarassing i have had it since puberty although shaping my chest does help i have a bodyfat % of 7% , i have been looking into what to do about the situation surgery is expensive at it takes 6 weeks to recover i heard, not exactly sure if thats the best thing to do one way or another i want to get rid of this problem, it has been on my mind almost constantly, I have been looking into anti-estrogen to see if that would reduce it, everything on my chest is firm accept my nipples they stick out and i can feel a gland behind them that is hard

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I don't know about your condition, but excision-only surgery usually only takes about 2 weeks for you to be back to full activity.

DrBermant

ya its pretty embarassing i have had it since puberty although shaping my chest does help i have a bodyfat % of 7% , i have been looking into what to do about the situation surgery is expensive at it takes 6 weeks to recover i heard, not exactly sure if thats the best thing to do one way or another i want to get rid of this problem, it has been on my mind almost constantly, I have been looking into anti-estrogen to see if that would reduce it, everything on my chest is firm accept my nipples they stick out and i can feel a gland behind them that is hard

It does not take much to disturb the cut look of someone with a low body fat % such as a bodybuilder and I have sculpted many.  You can find some examples of pictures before and after gynecomastia surgery

Here - Gyno and BodyBuilding

Here - Gynecomastia and BodyBuilding

Here - Gynecomastia Treatment

and

Here - Gynecomastia BodyBuilding.

I would suggest looking beyond each link's first page at all of the views for each patient to better understand the difference in the look before / after surgery.  There are other examples of lean patients, but thought this would be a good start.

Recovery after surgery depends on the original problem, what was done, bruising, swelling, skill of the surgeon, aftercare, and how a patient heals.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 04:03:25 AM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024