Author Topic: Andractim or Surgery?  (Read 1944 times)

Offline scottg

• Posting Member
Hey guys, im just turning 19. I developed gyne when I was about 14 years old I guess. I have a consultation for surgery scheduled in may.. Been waiting months now. Recently I've just read some stuff on andractim and it looks interesting. Is this a permanent solution? Or just temporary, should I check this out? I'm a very active person in the gym so surgery scares me in that aspect.. what do you guys think?
edit: forgot to mention, im about 5'8-5'9 and i weigh 148. My gyne is just glandular.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 02:34:22 PM by scottg »

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
I dont know everything about it, but It was reccomended to me here on one of the forums.  I am not about a week into it.  I have tried everything, loosing weight (im not that heave anyways). rebound xt, and now this. I think its worth a shot. I am told it works on like 25 percent of people or something like that.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i've heard a few success stories with andractim, but those were limited to people who had mild gyno. if you've had this since 14 i doubt the andractim will give you the results you are hoping for.

i've tried all kinds of things and have finally come to the conclusion that surgery is the only way to truely "fix" this issue

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024