Author Topic: Gyno from Marijuana  (Read 11776 times)

Offline maxpower

• Posting Member
I am 29 years old, 5'10 and about 195 pounds and very lean with about 10-12% bodyfat.  When I was a teenager, I got the puffy nipples but they went away.  I took pro-hormones for about 4-6 months and started seeing some puffiness in the nipples so I stopped (Not a big deal).  Then, not realizing, I was smoking marijuana 1-3 times a day for a year straight.  Without realizing, I know have some puffiness to my nipples and have developed extra fat around the nipple and below making my chest not as defined as the rest of my body.  My question is this:  I have now stopped the Marijuana completely for 12 days and will continue to do so.  Also,  I  have been taking high doses of Tamoxifen for the last 2 months.  Since I believe this gyno was mainly caused from Marijuana, since I am stopping will it slowly go back to normal over time, or am I just going to have to get surgery?  I love smoking it, but will definitely quit because I don't want boobs.  They are not horrible, but since I am lean and workout 6 days a week I DON'T LIKE EM!

Please help me out if anyone has been in this situation.

I'll post pictures later.

Thanks

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
dont bit** and complain because you smoke marjuana and got boobs.. i can understand and sympathize with those who got it and did nothing to harm themselves... but people like you...

I guess neXt time you wont smoke marajuana.... you idiot.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 04:44:43 AM by Zippy211 »

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
^ smokes marajuana too  8)

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05
I thought he was a Jewhovah's Witness.

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Lmao, all the hostility.

Marijuana's a fun thing to put in your system, the only people that think it's "wrong" are the people that have never tried it.

Anyways, stop posting your opinions on peoples situations, help answer there questions or dont respond at all.

I dont think your breasts'll lose any hard tissue that's developed under your nipple, is there any?
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The role of marijuana in Gynecomastia is very real and well documented.

There are no products available over the counter that are both safe and effective in getting rid of Gynecomastia.

An underground supply of some medications which are helpful to some people is flourishing.  These are actually prescription drugs obtained from foreign sources to circumvent the prescription laws.  Use of these products without competent medical oversight is foolish as they can  actually make things worse depending on many factors which would require a medical laboratory to establish which treatment if any is best in your case.

Drug induced Gynecomastia often does go away when the offending drug is withdrawn, but it takes a long time. (years)
Grandpa Dan

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

I bet you or your parents support bush, you guys are HARDCORE christians and you support death sentence.

F*UCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SH*T, I HOPE YOU GET KILLED SOON.

My god, take a fucking pill.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
You guys obviously have something up your @ss, you try and act all hard on  "Forum".  I was expressing my opinion and Disk, no I’m not a Christian , or a jahoves witness, dumbasss. Although I find that comment kind of funny.  

Why don’t all you haters chill the f*** out just because you like to f*** yourself up with marijuana doesn’t make me an idiot.

Get a life.

Oh and Disk, you hope I die soon? What kind of bull crap is that to say to somebody?  It shows your level of intelligence, what are you like 13? 14?  Grow some balls.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:10:51 AM by Zippy211 »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I think anyone who does puff is stupid but then again I think people who do roids are stupid so there is equality in my opinion on who is stupid in my view.

I don't  care if they want to put crap into their bodies it's their business. Although it would grip me if they started whining about it.

A lot of guys including myself got gyno without a choice in the matter so you are going to get a bit of hostility

And by the way wishing zippy dead is a bit strong even if you don't agree with him.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
^ learn to write, you make no sense.

Warrior, he said he wanted me dead, I didn't say that.
He's probably some little kid.

Also warrior that is my point exactly, I could care less if someone wants to harm themselves by smoking marijuana, but don’t bit** and complain about what it does to you afterwards.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 12:00:05 PM by Zippy211 »

Offline bogieman

• Posting Member
again im waiting for ONE person here to say that they got it cause of weed- just one person

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Givemerespite, thanks for posting the same thing I was trying to say in my first post.

Stop arguing about why people should or shouldnt smoke marijuana, or why you think it's "stupid." What people do with their lives is nothing for you people to comment on, this is a gyne forum, so f*ck off if you dont have anything to say that's related to the first post.

Help answer this guy's questions and concerns or dont f*cking post at all. I swear, this site needs some active mods. Wish I was one, so I could ban some jack@sses on here that never post anything helpful.

Paa_Paw's statement was right, I googled it and found out that drug induced gyne can go away over time.

Thanks...

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member

I bet you or your parents support bush, you guys are HARDCORE christians and you support death sentence.

F*UCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SH*T, I HOPE YOU GET KILLED SOON.

hey disk, i hate to tell you but your doing the same thing zippy did by saying that.

Offline notanymore

• Posting Member
Texan...arent you a 16 yr old kid?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Well said!

No matter how we got here, we are all now in the same boat.

Some of us rue the day we used whatever chemicals may have caused or contributed to our Gynecomastia while others are obviously in a state of denial, but we are all here.

What is often overlooked about Marijuana, is the very real possibility that the condition may have resolved if the drug had not prevented the resolution. We cannot  escape the fact that drugs (even legitimate ones) have unwanted side effects.

Not everyone who used Marijuana will have a problem with Gynecomastia any more than will every user of aspirin will have gastric bleeding. But those side effects cannot be ignored.

Our purpose here is to share information, not to condemn.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 08:29:28 PM by Paa_Paw »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024