Author Topic: Gel that treats Gynecomastia?  (Read 2308 times)

Offline solo

I've had Gynecomastia since I was 16 years old. Unfortunately the surgey I had to treat the problem wasn't a sucsess. The surgery only reduced the swollen tissue to about 75% of it's original size. So I still have puffy nipples. And I can't go through another surgery again. I'm a diabetic so the healing for me took 3 times as long then it would of for a normal person. But I've search the net for alternative methods to treat the problem.

And I've came across the GEL "Andractim" from this website here.

http://www.allsaintsclinic.org/gynecomastia-gynaecomastia-treatments.shtml

Is this stuff a fraud or does it really work. If so my prayers would be answerd.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I know of nothing that is strong enough to be effective which is available without a prescription or safe to use without competent medical supervision.

Sorry
Grandpa Dan

Offline outertrial

I havent met anyone on these boards who has ever reported that stuff to work, and plenty have tried. Youd be better off spending your money and joining the yoga guy!

Offline Hypo-is-here

I havent met anyone on these boards who has ever reported that stuff to work, and plenty have tried. Youd be better off spending your money and joining the yoga guy!

That is simply NOT true.  Perhaps you have not been here long enough.  

I have known it work for quite a few people myself included at one point (I was prescribed it for Androgen deficiency).

But it is not an over the counter medicine and should only be used under prescription from a treating doctor.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024