Author Topic: Nipple stimulating cream?  (Read 6921 times)

Offline nameless_ozzy

Hello all.  I'm new here.

I've had mild Gynecomastia since puberty.  Now 30.  I have puffy nipples and just a little more.  For the last ten years I've very gradually put on weight and the gyne has gradually got worse at the same time, but that's not to say it's linked.

All the treatment I read about seems to concentrate on surgery.  I've read in a magazine and some posts on here that cardio vascular exercise can help a lot and that might fit with it getting worse as I've put on weight.  I spoke to a doctor who said it's nothing to do with weight or exercise, but I don't think he knew much about it.  (I'm 5'11" and 200 lbs).

Anyway, when it's cold my nipples are small and tight to the point that I think my chest looks 99% normal.  I'd quite happily take my shirt off in front of people in this situation.  When it's warm I'll always make sure I wear a heavy weight T-shirt with a distracting pattern to hide the lumps.  This is why I'm wondering if there is some sort of stimulating cream I could use as and when required, as a simple alternative to surgery?  Does anything exist like nipple erection cream in sex shops?  Might sound rediculous, but it would work!

The pictures here are pretty much identical to my symptoms:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1142736742

Cheers...

DrBermant

Hello all.  I'm new here.

I've had mild Gynecomastia since puberty.  Now 30.  I have puffy nipples and just a little more.  For the last ten years I've very gradually put on weight and the gyne has gradually got worse at the same time, but that's not to say it's linked.

All the treatment I read about seems to concentrate on surgery.  I've read in a magazine and some posts on here that cardio vascular exercise can help a lot and that might fit with it getting worse as I've put on weight.  I spoke to a doctor who said it's nothing to do with weight or exercise, but I don't think he knew much about it.  (I'm 5'11" and 200 lbs).

Anyway, when it's cold my nipples are small and tight to the point that I think my chest looks 99% normal.  I'd quite happily take my shirt off in front of people in this situation.  When it's warm I'll always make sure I wear a heavy weight T-shirt with a distracting pattern to hide the lumps.  This is why I'm wondering if there is some sort of stimulating cream I could use as and when required, as a simple alternative to surgery?  Does anything exist like nipple erection cream in sex shops?  Might sound rediculous, but it would work!

The pictures here are pretty much identical to my symptoms:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1142736742

Cheers...

There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
You have EXACTLY the same kind of gyn that I have my friend. In the cold, I'm almost proud to take off my shirt because I work out, keep fit, and have nice muscular definition everywhere.

In the cold...even in my chest.

However in the summer heat I look like a weirdo, even with the muscle in my chest.

I have a consult with Fielding in May, not in time for this summer, but after the coming fall...NO MORE OF THIS NAGGING DISEASE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

I also would like some nip-stim for summer, I go to the beach and hope my bi's, tri's, back and abs draw attention away from my nips when it gets hot. But even if they puff out, people can't really say "nice t1ts fatty!" cause I'm fit in every possible way besides my temp-sensitive nips.

Good luck to you, and if you have any ideas I'm listening.

So far I've heard of Andractim (prescription) and liquid band-aids (seems like a stretch).

Any other eureka's would be stellar.

Good luck.

CEO

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024