Author Topic: Opinions on operations in costa rica?  (Read 1553 times)

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.
 Hey pals, haven't posted here in forever. Anyway, i was just wondering about what your opinions on plastic surgery in costa rica? There seems to be a large congregation of plastic surgeons with respectable credentials, of course i have to look out if they are board certified in the US and in costa rico...that's always as plus.

I was just kind of pondering it today, i mean gynecomastia surgeory and a vacation for 1/3 of the US price? Hm. Cross-country surgery feels shady, always seems risky simply because you wont be there very long to stay for possible complications. Of course if i were to go i would stay 1-2 weeks. I'm just at a stage where i wont be able to afford 5-6 thousand dollars for a long long long long time ( i'll have to build pretty of credit and get loans ...aka - get yourself in debt tactics- )
Now i'm not saying i'm going to drive on down to effing Tijuana and get cut up by a shady PS, but costa rica seems pretty damn famous for cheap surgery and good vacations. I would be worried if i were going under the knife in a more precious surgery, but gland incision with possible light lipo doesn't get me too jumped up, especially since if i were to decide on such a trip i would stay for atleast 1-2 weeks.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 09:59:00 PM by BringExtraDragons »

Offline scrrnut

New to the site. I know this is an old post but anyone have an opionion of Costa Rico?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024