Author Topic: I have a few questions and need help  (Read 2184 times)

Offline pleasehelpme

after reading some posts on this site, i am prestty sure that i have gyne. I can clearly feel somethinghard under my nipples and from reading here im assuming its gland. Before i came here i was seriously worried that i had male breast cancer or something but now im learning more anout gyne and that seems to be what it is. Im 5'11 and 21 nearly 22 yrs old 185 pounds. Another possibly related thing is that im nearly 22 and i barely have any facial hair at all. Could this be related (possibly hormones) I went through puberty a little later than most of my friends. Also i still look really young especially in the face. Is this all related? Please help me! this has been bothering me for years and ive never been able to talk to anyone about it due to embarassment.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Almost 22 I doubt your still going through puberty. Also I dont have very much facial hair it dosent mean you have a hormonal problem, look at your dad or other male realatives how much facial hair do they have?

Also consider this, people of Asian and Native American decent facial hair is sparse. I dont know your background, but just consider that.

The good news is, its probably Gyne and can be corrected by a good PS.

Offline pleasehelpme

I know im not still going through puberty but i just thought the fact that i hit it late might be related or sumthin. But thinks for posting i need every oppinion i can get. But no my dad and all my male relatives seem to have totally normal facial hair its just me im nearly 22 and i shave about every day, but just to get rid of what little whiskers i have under my chin and the  very sparse almost peach fuzz like hair on the rest of my face. Do you think ill ever have normal facial hair or be able to grow sideburns/beard/goatee?

all replies are greatly appreciated

Offline pleasehelpme

thanks man that makes me feel alot better, my mom is like 45 and people still think shes like no older than 30 and she looked really young till she was like 25 too so maybe it will be a blessing one of these days and ill age well

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Ditto to the wise response of givemerespite, See the Dr. and get the referral to an Endocrinologist.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024