Author Topic: best exercise to reduce fat from the chest  (Read 3656 times)

Offline blahblahblah

• Posting Member
  • Op done on the 1st of March 2006
Hi,

I have now had the op and i did not loose weight before due to the fact my breast stood out more. Now they dont and the swelling is going down i was wondering what is the best exercise to get rid of the fat in the breast area - IE to get some pecks rather than breasts..

Offline Cabron

• Posting Member
Fat dont burn just from a particular area,when you burn fat you will burn fat from the whole body.Do a 30 min cardio session in the morning prior to your first meal of the day and weight training will help to contour your chest area.

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
if you had surgery and want pecs do incline bench press. nothing will work your upper chest better.

My favorite chest routine is to start with incline bench press, then move a flat bench and do dumbell presses, then move to the cables and to sets of flys. Finish off with a set of inclined push-ups and your chest will be sore for many days after.

Offline blahblahblah

• Posting Member
Thanks very much, i have just started going to the gym again and i plan to drop over 100lb's ! Yes well i am currently 315lbs

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
best of luck if you are patient and determined you definitely can lose the weight, just do not give up. Most guys I know can even eat whatever they want as long as they're lifting 4-5 days a week consistently.

Check out www.wannabebigforums.com for more information.

Offline blahblahblah

• Posting Member
Thanks, i know i can do it though it will take a year or more. The only problem is i am currently backpacking around the world and junk food is what most people live off though i am currently doing well..

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
To lose fat... 30-45 minutes of cardio, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

To build pecs:

Flat and incline dumbbell presses.
Flat and incline flies.
Dips.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024