Author Topic: liposuction scars  (Read 3044 times)

Offline gynebob3

• Bronze Member
I went to the hospital today and talked  to a plastic surgeon about my puffy nipples...gland would be removed through an incision below the nipple...
then he told me that those liposuction-tubes would be inserted below and/or next to the areola,...
I told him ive seen other surgeons do the liposcution below the nipple where the gland removal incision is made.....he then told me this didnt work very well....

I find this very odd...
i dont want unnecessary liposuction scars all over my chest....is it normal to do it this way? watching the pictures at dr bermants page it looks to me like he does the lipo right under the nipple and the results are great!

by the way, I would get this all done for free....norway is a great country.

pics of my chest =
http://home.no/gynebob5/gyne/

« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 05:38:16 AM by gynebob3 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You look fine Dude. Can't see much wrong with your chest in those pics.  But then, how you see yourself is a whole different ballgame.  ;)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Finrod

• Posting Member
After looking at your pics i doubt there's hardly any fat there, only some gland, but still, almost nothing. How old are you?

Offline gynebob3

• Bronze Member
I am 24 years old

Offline Finrod

• Posting Member
Then i guess it won't dissapear with time. I really don't know what to tell you about your areola question, surgeons usually do a very small incision under the areola and from there they do both, lipo and gland extraction, and in your case, there's hardly any fat.
Don't know why he wants to make another incission next to the areola.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Thats very odd. They usually only do the lipo suction either from under the armpit, or through the gland incision like you said. I'd go see another plastic surgeon and get a secound opinion.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Spleen

You might get by with just excision.  Scars are a necessary part of surgery, and while no body wants ugly, visible scars I think I'd trade a couple ordinary scars for my teats.  

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
gynebob - I guess i'd like to know what he means by below and next to the areola.  Does below the areola mean the fat rounded contour of your lower chest (doesn't look like much there)?  If so, I had 1 of my 3 PS tell me the same thing. Does next to the areola mean about 4 inches "next to" the areola, in the armpit region?  If so, it's common. If below and next to means 1/2 - 1 inch below and next to, then that's odd.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 10:45:05 AM by jc71 »

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
very minor, I don't think you need lipo...regardless, from what I hear the lipo scars fade 100%, they are very small to begin with and they're totally gone in a few months

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024