Author Topic: Dr. Warren C Law Post Op (Please Read New Q'sM29)  (Read 4585 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Well lets get the ball rolling.. i am terrified and about to go in in 2 hours !

I am sitting at home and have to get ready to leave now and leave in one hour to get to the hospital by 6:30 am then the surjury is at 9:30 am after check ins or whenever hes ready to go!

Fun stuff cost me $428 Canadian for the liposuction and the rest is covered, will be done at st mary's in Kitchener.. photos will be included once the op is done and i am good enough to start posting again so i suspect anywhere by 4 pm or later tonight......

Pre-Op Photos can be found here:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=7;action=display;num=1140492336

This is my placeholder the slicin be a starting soon ! :(
Yeah the day of surjury is terrifying if this is your first surjury i reccomend staying up late night before, help ed me get som esleep last night!

Came on a year and a half ago chickened out last night after pre-op well my boss is expecting me away, my mom took time off work and i already paid.. so lets go do the slicin!

p.s They said consuming nothing after 12am last night, so i didnt even brush my teeth.. even the best of us have an occasional accidental swallow!
Updates Coming ~
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 12:52:48 PM by brownman »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Was at the hospital today, checked in 6:40 got into waiting area.. had to strip naked for the surjury put the gay apron on.. went to the surjury room saw all the instruments was terrified, got the knock out shit in the iv and i lasted 4 seconds, an apparent record.. woke up a few seconds later or it seemed and i was looking down and fucking happy. it looks so flat even with swelling... i felt it and my muscles are hard as darn i think it will look amazing in a few weeks. This Doctor is amazing Dr. Warren . C . Law i dont even think i will swell alot, and he got every little peace and left an extremely tiny amount since he was shocked how developed my chest was.. i look big in a shirt now. photos will follow in a few hours just eating and relaxing first.. Post up is in one week dont need tensor more then a week he said after that it wont help and i will have minimal bruising, was the best operation hed done in awhile. The fee is $868 but i got it for $428 i think he cut me major slack on it.. most students pay $528 but my right was all glan.. no idea how much was removed.. i had a young nurse. .. she so looked at my package but was nice too me so i could of gotten a # but it was in kitchener and im in burlington and work in toronto so i didnt bother.. my confidence is sky hihg i was talking to a few people in the room after surjury.. i loved the iv feeling its amazing.. i put on my sweater and was shocked just looks like i have a pot belly if anything!

~Brownman

taking T3's

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
also pain is like a workout slightly worse right now without t3 in effect or very lil in efect

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
New Photos coming Soon Need to make Room :O
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:43:21 AM by brownman »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
looks much better to me what you guys think ?

Please reply guys! this is my moment of clarity  stop viewing if you cant comment guys... i wanted feedback damn it

:(
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 04:17:42 PM by brownman »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Ye hard to tell u need to have the badages off and then u will know.....Also the swelling will be a bit......

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline politik1

• Posting Member
Hey man,

There seems to be an improvement.  But again with the bandages its hard to tell.  You'll probably be able to make a better judgement in a few weeks from now.

Hope your recovery process goes amazing.

Thanks for the updates.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Thanks guys i was about two mins from posting a damn they butchered me thread crow lol guess it is hard to stay calm........

when did you guys remove the bandage for the first time to take a look i can push down on the chest and it really hurts but their is a layer of fat or puffyness pushing down on it, this i figure is bruising, fluid or just soem fat he left

damn waking up with pain sucks though need those t3's halfway through the night!

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=955564

Oh man lol i was hallucinating this morning i'd wake up and hear my older sister talking to my cousin and they both dont even live in Burlington.. then i heard her come in and thought shew as next to my  bed looking for batteries in my closet turn over and nobody their i think ill stick 2 one t3 instead of two every 4 hours

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
im actually quite skeptical its sore, after surjury those t3's can make u hallucinate good times.. I feel as if its not all gone maybe this just happens to everyone although i dont intend on looking tell he takes it off at the post up im not sure i i have drains fluid or bruising but it does hurt alot a little more then a good night of bench pressing

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
calling surgeon tomorrow.. they tol dme nothing he left right after the op car accident or something another patient
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 03:11:14 PM by brownman »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
yeah calling surgeon tomorrow
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 03:10:40 PM by brownman »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Day three hope to have post op photos without bandage soon going to see the Dr today and Tuesday.. um my Surgeon will get a review later i was freaking out and he didnt give me proper instructiosn for post-op but he also had to run for an emergency and i was passed out far too long.

Day 3's Pain is very minimal and i dont feel much, i even slept on my front by accident halfway through the night and the pain i woke up with was not much more then a sore spot similar to being punches.. i also take pain well..

I wouldn't reccomend the painkillers past day 2 if they make you feel weird, they made me hallucinate and have weird dreams i have never taken a strong drug before and have never broken a bone perhaps this is a factor.

I'd still reccomend this surjury to anyone i found out i am very paranoid like half the people on the board sometimes that i respond to saying to chill lol, the paranoia is just shock for me from seeing the scar, i reccomend not looking until your with your surgeon at the first post op like i will be today.. its a weird view so be warned dont look if you cant handle it after surjury!

Anyways im out, photos inc if i get the thing cut off today which i should and hopefully get a vest or ace bandage (o prefer bandages they are comfortable but when your bladders full or something you can adjust them without having your gut feel compressed.. also you can apply pressure just to the chest and it doesnt droop your gut down as much into a huge belly..

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Day three hope to have post op photos without bandage soon going to see the Dr today and Tuesday.. um my Surgeon will get a review later i was freaking out and he didnt give me proper instructiosn for post-op but he also had to run for an emergency and i was passed out far too long.

Day 3's Pain is very minimal and i dont feel much, i even slept on my front by accident halfway through the night and the pain i woke up with was not much more then a sore spot similar to being punches.. i also take pain well..

I wouldn't reccomend the painkillers past day 2 if they make you feel weird, they made me hallucinate and have weird dreams i have never taken a strong drug before and have never broken a bone perhaps this is a factor.

I'd still reccomend this surjury to anyone i found out i am very paranoid like half the people on the board sometimes that i respond to saying to chill lol, the paranoia is just shock for me from seeing the scar, i reccomend not looking until your with your surgeon at the first post op like i will be today.. its a weird view so be warned dont look if you cant handle it after surjury!

Anyways im out, photos inc if i get the thing cut off today which i should and hopefully get a vest or ace bandage (o prefer bandages they are comfortable but when your bladders full or something you can adjust them without having your gut feel compressed.. also you can apply pressure just to the chest and it doesnt droop your gut down as much into a huge belly..

Hi brownman,
Good that your felling a bit better....I dont like meds either, and your right the scars can make some think what happen........Like u to post some pics now to check out how well it turned out.....

All the best 8)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:11:12 AM by crow »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024