Author Topic: need puffy nipple info  (Read 1838 times)

Offline joebugandi

hello .. ive had puffy nipples since i was about 13,14 or so.. and im 20 now and they still havent gone away.....  i DONT have unsually large breasts..... just the nipple and i think its called the areola? is about the size of a quarter in diameter... i have the general condition where it gets small and hard when im cold... i met with a doctor couple yrs ago and he said it would dissapear when im about 18.. but i kno for a fact from what ive read online that they r suppose to dissapear at most in 3 yrs... i DONT have any hard tissues or watever under my nipples  

SO my ultimate question is..... did anyone have any success stories getting them to normal size with cardio and reducing their fat?

any response greatly appreciated.. ty

Offline rockfish42

• Posting Member
I was told over and over again that all I needed to do was build up my chest muscles. At 24 I weighed 160 and worked out everyday. I still have puffy nipples.I get really frustrated when I read articles from fitness experts that recommend exercise and diet to rid yourself of gyne. They have no idea.  Try a compression shirt and see a doctor.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Being in good physical condition is a great idea for many reasons, But it will not have any noticeable effect on your Gynecomastia.

I too was told while in my early teens that they would go away by the time I was 18 or so.  By the time I reached 18 I could fill a B cup bra.  They have diminished in size over the many years, and my chest has increased from 38 inches when I was 18  to about 44 inches now at the age of 68. These combined effects make the gyne easier to hide.

The condition seems to run in my family, and virtually all the men have at least some degree of breast enlargement.  Concurrently, all the women in my family have very large breasts.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024